Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Fails Another VADA Test, Confirms Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baby's name is mud now..he let the little girl down

Comment

Anything less than a permanent ban is unacceptable.

This is disgraceful.

I think Matchroom should sue his azz. I bet there is something in the contract to that effect.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Fails Another VADA Test, Confirms Hearn

Things are getting even worse for heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller. Miller was denied a license to box by the New York State Athletic Commission (NYSAC) over a failed drug test on Wednesday, scuppering his planned June 1 bout with IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Bummy americans always cheating

Comment

Miller's been on PEDs for years. His stamina, work rate and punch output are off the charts for a fat 300-pounder. He usually sounds like he's on roids. He refused to enroll in WBC's Clean Boxing Program. It's been pretty obvious really.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
              Bummy americans always cheating
              I'm not American but have some red k for making a stupid generalization.

Comment

His career is over. What a farce. A true disgrace to the sport and himself. Sad thing is he's not the only one.

Comment

Wow he really didn't give AF. He just mite get banned for a year or more. Better get your passport .

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    begs the question...is it better to cheat and maybe win or lose out on 6.5 million and get caught cheating?
                    I'd walk in at 350 lbs with no steroids for that check. What a dummy.........

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                      I'm not American but have some red k for making a stupid generalization.
                      Oh no he gave me a red k whatever will i do :****

Lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X