Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Bradley making a comeback...

I call BS on this one.

Comment

He would get the dog ish beat out of him by Spence. That's such a terrible match up for him, even when he was in his prime. Fighting someone with that type of reach/size/strength? Bradley would get beat up bad now after he's been done for what, three years now?

He should come out of retirement and fight Maidana. Now that's a fair fight lol.

Comment

man i would love to see bradley vs spence

Comment

Here's the actual tweet and link source from ESPN:

Originally posted by ESPN
          Bradley said he wants to fight Khan because "Khan told me when I got off the scale [after weighing in for the first fight] against Manny Pacquiao that I needed to grow some balls and fight him," Bradley said. "He was lucky I didn't slap him right there. And I said that before I die it didn't matter if he's in a wheelchair or not, I said I wanted to whup his ass. He said I ran from him but I was fighting Pacquiao."
          FYI, he's referring to just before the first Pacquiao fight - the one he won.

Originally posted by ESPN
          Welterweight world titleholder Spence (25-0, 21 KOs), 29, of DeSoto, Texas, is one of boxing's pound-for-pound best. Bradley said he wanted to fight him "just because he's the boogeyman. I want to come back and fight the best."
          Yet you retired immediately after seeing the beating Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn put on Manny, talking about not putting your body through that. Spence would do WAY worse and you know it, Tim!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
            I call BS on this one.
            BS on him coming back or BS on him saying it?

Because the latter, I gave the source above. Benson changed the tweet after the interview was done.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
              man i would love to see bradley vs spence
              Meh. Too predictable after two years out.

Mayweather/Bradley is the fight I would want to see.

Comment

He isn't coming back imo. The Provodnikov flight f'd him up bad.

Comment

he "declared" the same tthing aboutt a year ago basically saying he'd come out for Khan.

Comment

He should never have retired in the first place when you consider how weak welterweight as at the moment. Bradleys a top fighter who never got credit because welter was loaded when he was in his prime

Comment

Working...
                    X