No announcement yet.

Teofimo Lopez vs Luke Campbell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teofimo Lopez vs Luke Campbell?

lol "the WBC promised me". Yeah I wouldn't get your hopes up for that one.

Comment

Great. Let's see what the arrogant bragger can do against a real fighter and a champion and not a carefully picked cherry.

Comment

If true that would be excellent. I think Campbell is too polished and experienced at this point though and would win comfortably. The winner of that would be the real #1 opponent for Lomachenko without question. I didn't realize Teofimio was that high up the WBC ladder I thought Abdulleav and Haney were ahead of him.

Campbell fought very well against Linares and avenged the Mendy loss in style. He's underrated IMO.

Comment

ducking commey to cherry pick a british scrub

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            ducking commey to cherry pick a british scrub
            What's funny is that if Loma fought Campbell for the WBC they'd say that. If Lopez beat Campbell they will also say Campbell was really good but if (when) Campbell wins they'll forget Lopez and **** on a Loma-Campbell fight for all the marbles.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              What's funny is that if Loma fought Campbell for the WBC they'd say that. If Lopez beat Campbell they will also say Campbell was really good but if (when) Campbell wins they'll forget Lopez and **** on a Loma-Campbell fight for all the marbles.
              if campbell beats lopez and loma fights campbell hes ducking lopez

Comment

If true that would be excellent. I think Campbell is too polished and experienced at this point though and would win comfortably. The winner of that would be the real #1 opponent for Lomachenko without question. I didn't realize Teofimio was that high up the WBC ladder I thought Abdulleav and Haney were ahead of him.

Campbell fought very well against Linares and avenged the Mendy loss in style. He's underrated IMO.
                Man, Campbell is not a bum but is a B class fighter.

Teo will kill him.

I want to bet my account with you in this fight.

If Luke wins, I leave the forum, if Teo wins, you leave the site.

Ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Man, Campbell is not a bum but is a B class fighter.

Teo will kill him.

I want to bet my account with you in this fight.

If Luke wins, I leave the forum, if Teo wins, you leave the site.

Ok?
                  Yeah, I'm not 100% on the outcome but I'm cool with that bet. I think experience will be a big factor. I like Lopez' raw talent but am not sold on his technique, skills, ability to fight a full 12 rounds as impressive as his short fights have been. I know Campbell can go 12, battle adversity etc; If Lopez knocks him out I'll be very impressed.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not 100% on the outcome but I'm cool with that bet. I think experience will be a big factor. I like Lopez' raw talent but am not sold on his technique, skills, ability to fight a full 12 rounds as impressive as his short fights have been. I know Campbell can go 12, battle adversity etc; If Lopez knocks him out I'll be very impressed.
                    you will lose this bet. lopez is top ranks best prospect. they will never let him lose. they will get 3 adelaide byrds just in case he does have trouble to bail him out and campbell isnt a good puncher

Comment

Working...
                    X