Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showtime to release new documentary series: "The Personality of Terrence Crawford"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime to release new documentary series: "The Personality of Terrence Crawford"

It lasts three minutes, including the ad breaks.

I just watched a head to head video with him and Amir, and I didn't realise how much of a boring **** the bloke is. He could put opponents to sleep just by talking... or not talking, as he has no answers to anything.

Amir, in contrast, has bags of personality and is one of my ten favourite (favorite, Fat Yanks) active fighters to watch, due to the following:

* His chin is made out of papier mache. Seriously, I don't get this "we can only get behind boxers if they win" mentality. This is a kid who could be up on points for 11 rounds, 2 minutes and 59 seconds and you're STILL thinking "they'd better ring that final bell before he gets KTFO." It's hilariously entertaining.

* He's as thick as ****. Seriously, the guy is as dumb as rocks. This is hilarious.

* He's got a funny accent.

I could go on.

But in this head-to-head, only one was making me laugh and engaging me. "Bud" (the only thing about him that suggests a personality is that silly nickname) looked like he didn't want to be there.

So he's not the most media friendly or Mr. Personality? He's a humble dude that is dedicated to his craft and does his talking in the ring. He's getting paid well so not sure the need for him to be the most charismatic person in the world. He has enough support being who he is and dominating. That's probably good enough for him.

Glass chin? I guess he got wobbled once. So what?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      So he's not the most media friendly or Mr. Personality? He's a humble dude that is dedicated to his craft and does his talking in the ring. He's getting paid well so not sure the need for him to be the most charismatic person in the world. He has enough support being who he is and dominating. That's probably good enough for him.

Glass chin? I guess he got wobbled once. So what?
      That's all fine, but makes his interviews a complete wash out.

As for the glass chin, you've misread what I wrote... I changed the conversation to Amir.

Comment

The GIF of Crawford knocking out Khan will have personality enough.

Comment

Showtime???

Comment

What personality did Tommy Hearns or Marvin Hagler have? All he cares about is getting the job done and collecting his check.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                Showtime???
                I’m so confused

Comment

Funny , when a guy is calm and collected he's boring. If he's trash talking he is a clown. Can't please everbody.

Comment

His personality certainly makes it hard for him to be marketed, but who cares? Dude still does very good numbers every time he fights and is a bad a$$ fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X