No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shakur Stevenson, Christopher Diaz - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what Stevenson was involved in

Last edited by bigdunny1; 04-18-2019, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      It's crazy he's even allowed to fight. Any of the other major sport and this fool is sitting on a suspension. Dude from the Kansas City chiefs was on tape pushing a female not only did he get suspended but his team cut his azzz he didn't play for the rest of the season. Shakur facing way more serious court charges and is on tape with his boyfriend jumping bytches, throwing haymaker sucker punches on a dude who was already down. Shyt like this makes boxing look bad but there is no league commission and top rank greedy as phuk was never going to sit him on his own. Where the phuk is NY commission they should of at least refused to license him. SMH
      Fail a drug test = Licence withheld. Assault someone with your hands = No issues. Boxing for you, how this scum is allowed to fight this week is still a shock to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Fail a drug test = Licence withheld. Assault someone with your hands = No issues. Boxing for you, how this scum is allowed to fight this week is still a shock to me.
        Yup and Vergil Ortiz had his license denied and not allowed to fight had his Dec fight in NY canceled because he had Lasik surgery...which is perfectly fine for every other commission except NY. Yet Stevenson is allowed to fight with the same NY commission. You can't make this shyt up only in boxing.

Comment

Hope Stevenson gets KTFO

Comment

Name 1 thing I said that isn't true? The courts will decide his legal punishment but it's a fact if he was any other athlete besides a boxer he would be suspended regardless of the legal outcome with the court because it's a bad look for their sport. If he played Basketball, Football, Baseball, etc and hit a woman and it's on video that's a suspension. But boxing is a joke with no main league running it. So you got greedy entities and shyt like this happens with no oversight for the better good of the sport.

Kareem Hunt a superstar RB for at the time the best team in the NFL got suspended and released by his team for this video coming out of him pushing a woman and this video is nothing compared to what Shakur was involved in

The legal system is is there so that people pay their dues to society when they have taken from society.

Sport has and should have nothing to do with it.

Taking away a person's right to make a living is not justice, it's political correctness garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              The legal system is is there so that people pay their dues to society when they have taken from society.

Sport has and should have nothing to do with it.

Taking away a person's right to make a living is not justice, it's political correctness garbage.
              I don't care what YOU think society should do. lol What I said is a fact if he was in any other sport he would be suspended regardless of how it plays out legally in court. Matter fact I'll take it a step further if he was teacher, doctor, CEO ect and this tape was made public he would also be facing suspensions and likely fired even before he had a court trial date. And there is a big difference in a allegation he said she said this is past that there is video evidence of Stevenson doing what he is accused of. He is now embarrassing the sport by fighting this weekend. But like I said boxing is such a joke he is still allowed to fight.

Comment

I don't care what YOU think society should do. lol What I said is a fact if he was in any other sport he would be suspended regardless of how it plays out legally in court. Matter fact I'll take it a step further if he was teacher, doctor, CEO ect and this tape was made public he would also be facing suspensions and likely fired even before he had a court trial date. And there is a big difference in a allegation he said she said this is past that there is video evidence of Stevenson doing what he is accused of. He is now embarrassing the sport by fighting this weekend. But like I said boxing is such a joke he is still allowed to fight.
                Lol, you want to ban a guy who gets paid to fighht for fighting? Lol, good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                X