Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some people call Davis the next Broner, but I think hes much more talented.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Davis literally has never been tested at all. He's never fought an elite fighter. We'll see if he grows any balls and demands to fight Loma (which will never happen).

The main problem with the kid is he's borderline ******ed.
    This is the problem too as i just mentioned, people thinking he's a kid and giving him a pass for not fighting anyone. He's 25 this year. Not saying you are one of them, but people act like he's much younger than he is, or don't realise that he's mid 20's already.

The years in boxing pass very quick. It doesn't seem long ago that Broner was a "kid" coming through but he'll be 30 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
      This is the problem too as i just mentioned, people thinking he's a kid and giving him a pass for not fighting anyone. He's 25 this year. Not saying you are one of them, but people act like he's much younger than he is, or don't realise that he's mid 20's already.

The years in boxing pass very quick. It doesn't seem long ago that Broner was a "kid" coming through but he'll be 30 this year.
      He's 25 with the brain of a 16 year old.

Comment

I don't think he's as good and he definitely doesn't have anywhere near Broner's heart. He's big for the weight and won't be able to make it soon and 135 all the titles will be with Loma and 140 will be likely between Taylor, Lopez, Prograis or with one of those guys. Tank will have no paper titles to win or one to hide behind and he and his team openly brags that they will not fight Loma so what does he do?

I suspect his team is hiding something, perhaps a weak chin? So when the opposition gets slightly better and he fights someone his size he may come undone. I suspect he's not the sharpest guy or most dedicated athlete so it will probably be some kind of humbling upset like the beating Maidana put on Broner and he won't recover and essentially just become a loud mouthed opponent.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about man? If you don't think Walters, Rigo, and Linares are elite fighters then you have issues.
          Good joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Good joke.
            Even you know Loma destroys Davis. The issue is with his promoter. They're not doing him any favors.

Comment

Even you know Loma destroys Davis. The issue is with his promoter. They're not doing him any favors.
              I have it complete opposite. Davis would tear him apart. He should fight Lopez next, then Davis. No more cans.

Comment

I have it complete opposite. Davis would tear him apart. He should fight Lopez next, then Davis. No more cans.

Comment

tell his fans to campaign for a loma fight then!! at least let him open his mouth and make some positive noises about it!! its already passed him by x2, no excuses for it ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    The new hype job is always better than the last
                    And you are a GGG fan. That says all.

Comment

Two guys with no good wins between them ^

Comment

Working...
                      X