Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what fighter in history has a better record then lomachenko after 14 fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Usyk?

Glowacki
    Huck
    Breidis
    Gassiev
    Hunter
    Mchunu
    Loma's wins span 3 classes which is very impressive.

Usyk is also very impressive, but it was all at CW

Comment

Find me one fighter with 400 amateur fights who debuted as a pro at the age of 25. His resume is crap and lost to a journeyman with 12 losses.

He was put on his ass by C- fighters like Linares and went life and death with featherfisted Pedraza, who turned his face into a finely ground meat. That same Pedraza was abused by Davis, had his 0 taken away and KOed face first in mid fight.

Davis was only 22 at the time he molested Pedraza and took his heart. That's how future greats look against C fighters.

Keep crying.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-17-2019, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Find me one fighter with 400 amateur fights who debuted as a pro at the age of 25. His resume is crap and lost to a journeyman with 12 losses.

He was put on his ass by C- fighters like Linares and went life and death with featherfisted Pedraza, who turned his face into a finely ground meat. That same Pedraza was abused by Davis, had his 0 taken away and KOed face first in mid fight.

Keep crying.
        Sounds like you’re the one crying. You are insanely biased obviously so your assessment of him means maybe less than nothing. He’s the worlds consensus #1 p4p for a reason. He’s the best fighter in the world currently.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Sounds like you’re the one crying. You are insanely biased obviously so your assessment of him means maybe less than nothing. He’s the worlds consensus #1 p4p for a reason. He’s the best fighter in the world currently.
          In your fantasy, he's the best fighter in the world. He's out of my top 10 best fighters in the world, after that disgraceful Crolla fight.

Answer the question. If you can't, don't bother to respond.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            We pretending the Salido loss didn't happen? Salido is not a good fighter.
            How is he not a good fighter? Because people look at how many losses he has without looking at the context?

He turned professional at the age of ****ing 15.
            By 18, he had 5 losses and 1 draw on his resume. After he turned 18, he had a layoff for about 1.5 years until coming back in 2000. He won his comeback fight, but got knocked out 1 month later.

When he was barely 21 years old, he had a huge upswing in his career. Hell, he beat a young Robert Guerrero (changed to ND cause drugs or w/e), before losing a controversial decision to Cristobal Cruz (who he later beat in the rematch, clearly).

But who else did he lose to after he turned 21?

Manuel Marquez
            A prime Gamboa
            Mikey Garcia (fight got stopped because of Mikey's broken nose)

Those are some tough ****ers to fight. None of them were able to stop them, and lets not act like these three can't punch. Hell, he even dropped Gamboa. More importantly, all of them were in their PRIME.

Yeah, he looked horrible from 2015 - 2017, even losing to Roman Martinez, but the dude was past his prime and had been in lots of tough wars.

He's a good fighter, but constantly bashed and dragged down to use as a tool to "insult" Lomachenko (as if one loss 5-years ago that you've done better since should even be relevant). That's disrespectful as ****. He derailed the Juan Lopez hype train, he beat Robert Guerrero (even though it was switched to ND), he stood his ground against 3 P4P fighters in their prime, two of which are arguably HOF'ers and another who is another possible one, and of course, he was a world champion.
            Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 04-17-2019, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              In your fantasy, he's the best fighter in the world. He's out of my top 10 best fighters in the world, after that disgraceful Crolla fight.

Answer the question. If you can't, don't bother to respond.
              Not my fantasy. It’s the general consensus. Consensus rules over a butthurt fanboy who hates a guy because he makes his guy look bad with the ducking and bragging about ducking.

I saw you rank Davis as the best American fighter. Your fantasy is probably the most hilarious. It’s a laughable placement and rating.

Majority and consensus rules.

Comment

Nobody.

Loma is making history. You're seeing the work of a future ATG

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                How is he not a good fighter? Because people look at how many losses he has without looking at the context?

He turned professional at the age of ****ing 15.
                By 18, he had 5 losses and 1 draw on his resume. After he turned 18, he had a layoff for about 1.5 years until coming back in 2000. He won his comeback fight, but got knocked out 1 month later.

When he was barely 21 years old, he had a huge upswing in his career. Hell, he beat a young Robert Guerrero (changed to ND cause drugs or w/e), before losing a controversial decision to Cristobal Cruz (who he later beat in the rematch, clearly).

But who else did he lose to after he turned 21?

Manuel Marquez
                A prime Gamboa
                Mikey Garcia (fight got stopped because of Mikey's broken nose)

Those are some tough ****ers to fight. None of them were able to stop them, and lets not act like these three can't punch. Hell, he even dropped Gamboa. More importantly, all of them were in their PRIME.

Yeah, he looked horrible from 2015 - 2017, even losing to Roman Martinez, but the dude was past his prime and had been in lots of tough wars.

He's a good fighter, but constantly bashed and berated to use as a tool to drag down Lomachenko. That's disrespectful as ****. He derailed Juan Lopez hype train, he stood his ground against 3 P4P fighters in their prime, two of which are arguably HOF'ers and another who is another possible one.
                Canelo also turned pro at 15, his only loss so far has been to Mayweather

but I guess that's what separates the "good" from the "elite". Canelo is an elite talent, while Salido was a good fighter. That's why he was able to "beat" Loma in his 2nd pro fight, along with being a weight bully, fouling the **** outta Loma all night and having a style that Loma was unfamiliar with. You dont see dirty brawlers in the amateur circuit
                Last edited by lopetego; 04-17-2019, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Not my fantasy. It’s the general consensus. Consensus rules over a butthurt fanboy who hates a guy because he makes his guy look bad with the ducking and bragging about ducking.

I saw you rank Davis as the best American fighter. Your fantasy is probably the most hilarious. It’s a laughable placement and rating.

He's acting like fighting a mandatory/former world champion is disgraceful, but meanwhile, crickets when you point out his attitude towards Davis somehow glossing over Davis' last opponent not even being a real 130 lber, or for that matter, not even a 126lber (LOL).

Then there's the whole, supposed to fight Abner Mares (another war-torn 126 lber), and before that, fighting another 126 lber in Cuellar.

"tank is young doe"

Comment

Davis is the best American fighter. You'll be proven wrong.

Consensus? You sound like a casual. The whole P4P thing is a big BS fantasy. Each person has their own. Whose consensus? Websites? Fans?

What makes him the best fighters in the world? His resume is garbage and his skills are amateurish. He still fights like an amateur, if you know what you are watching.

With Davis or Lopez, I can see them making a quick work of him, while he's trying to warm up the first few rounds, like he does against bums.

You are the biggest fanboy on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      He's acting like fighting a mandatory/former world champion is disgraceful, but meanwhile, crickets when you point out his attitude towards Davis somehow glossing over Davis' last opponent not even being a real 130 lber, or for that matter, not even a 126lber (LOL).

Then there's the whole, supposed to fight Abner Mares (another war-torn 126 lber), and before that, fighting another 126 lber in Cuellar.

"tank is young doe"

What’s hilarious and leads me to believe he’s a troll is that his p4p top 2 a few weeks ago was 1. Crawford 2. Spence 3. Usyk but since Davis beat that late replacement cherry pick bantamweight bum he’s gone to p4p #1 and the worlds consensus p4p #1 has been dropped and has became a worse fighter for fullfilling a mando. I remember saying Tank barely has any accomplishments and he said “he’s a two time champ” even though the second was a gift belt but has now switched his argument to belts not mattering and resume not mattering. So what matters? Who you like more?

Like I said he’s either trolling or he’s acting emotionally and adjusting his (already laughable) rankings based on what certain people say.

Comment

Working...
                      X