Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xu Can vs. Shun Kubo WBA Title Clash on May 26 in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good first round. This kid sticking that jab and very busy. But Can landing the harder shots. 1-0 Can

Comment

Down goes Kubo!!!! Lucky there wasn't more time left in the round.

Comment

Ref stopped it. Kubo was taking a beating but wouldn't go down. Good stoppage, impressive performance by Can.

Comment

Triple C vs. Kimura is up next.

Comment

I got CCC up by one but Kimura is coming forward ever determined, he looks like hes prepared to go in deep.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I got CCC up by one but Kimura is coming forward ever determined, he looks like hes prepared to go in deep.
              Do you have a link bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Do you have a link bro?
                It was streaming live on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/GoldenBoyFN...8325737837535/ credit to bigdunny1 for the link. Good action in both fights fights ; going to check the highlights of Xu vs. Kubo myself for gifs..

Comment

It was streaming live on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/GoldenBoyFN...8325737837535/ credit to bigdunny1 for the link. Good action in both fights fights ; going to check the highlights of Xu vs. Kubo myself for gifs..
                  Thanks man, CCC won, that kid is a good champion, thecnical, he is getting experience ,he is young and has power. He needs to unificate the division, he can do it . Good fighter.

Xu is the guy that beat Rojas in a close fight , that guy has a lot of stamina and is brave. Is the best chinese fighter that i have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Thanks man, CCC won, that kid is a good champion, thecnical, he is getting experience ,he is young and has power. He needs to unificate the division, he can do it . Good fighter.

Xu is the guy that beat Rojas in a close fight , that guy has a lot of stamina and is brave. Is the best chinese fighter that i have ever seen
                    CCC has all the talent to be a great in the lighter-weights! A difficult task considering 108 is a strong division right now, young-guns.

Here some gifs from Xu Can vs Kubo for the hardcore!

Early stoppage! The ref robbed Kubo!

Comment

CCC has all the talent to be a great in the lighter-weights! A difficult task considering 108 is a strong division right now, young-guns.

Here some gifs from Xu Can vs Kubo for the hardcore!

Early stoppage! The ref robbed Kubo!
                      Acosta vs ccc would be an amazing fight !

Nice gifs, Kubo Lost against Román too

Comment

Working...
                      X