Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez: No Surprise if Loma Don't Face Me, Goes To 130

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    In all seriousness, it's probably Arum who doesn't want the fight.
    Yes, sir, which is why I'm campaigning for this fight, as a fan. We can't be ignored for too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      He didn't call out Campbell. He was asked about fighting him since it's clear Campbell will have the WBC title soon (he's the #1 contender) and Lomachenko wants to be undisputed. He also called out Mikey Garcia but you conveniently ignore that for agenda purposes. Lomachenko was on film giving Campbell credit a while back as he saw him in the Olympics.
      SugarRaRobinson;19662687]I haven’t ignored anything. I’ve explained this exhaustively. Prior to fighting Spence, Mikey was calling out Loma for a 135 showdown (with belts on the line)

Loma and Bob showed no interest, while Bob was saying things like:

“I’ll give Mikey a number, and if he doesn’t like it then fuk him”

Does this sound to u like someone who really wants to make that fight ?

But as soon as Mikey got fed up and moved up to fight Spence, then Loma sounded off saying “I’ll fight him next”

If that’s not the most pathetic bluff, I don’t know what is.

Son! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        Ok ok give me one boxer JEniffer lopez fought worth mentioning LOL
        Name him ONE fighter l0m0 beat to get the Great Salido in the ring. ONE! LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by tatot View Post
          This clown keep mentioning Loma and even Mikey recently and yet he is about to fight another scrub this Saturday lol! I really hope either Loma or Mikey fights him this year to finally shut him up and derail the hypetrain.
          He has no choice but to fight a "scrub" cuz the promoter controls both of them.

Comment

I call that bs... either you are a rookie or a bs hater but
            Loma first called out Mikey when he beat Sosa... 2 years ago...
            And Mikey ran up on him & his team then after that l0m0's camp have been with excuses like you fangirls....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvfpB0GpsWU

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Did you miss or conveniently ignore the parts where Mikey was talking how he can't work with Arum or when Robert said a year ago a Loma fight is for 4-5 years down the line? Or when Loma moved up and then Mikey moved up. Loma had a legit injury, Mikey took a fight at a higher weight no problems there but if he dumps his belt now after being called out you won't accept that's not a good look?

I've never seen Mikey look like he's wanted to do the fight and his actions haven't looked that way either. I'm not saying he's ducked it either. I understand there's politics but people tend to be very one-eyed. You have an excuse and reason for whatever suits your argument.

They have barely shared the same division and when they have Mikey has dumped a belt and he's moved up.
              Still playing stupid chris?

“I’ll give Mikey a number, and if he doesn’t like it then fuk him” - your boss bob arum

Comment

Stank Davis is scarred to face Loma, hides under Floyd funky skirt...
                Funky boots not skirt.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  Well said. This is it in a nutshell. Everything else is just noise for the haters. He's building his name off of no wins and Loma's name, that's wild imo but hey he is a talent and I think that's why he's able to get away with it and not get treated as harshly as someone else with the same resume but less athletic ability would. Yes, he dictates a lot for a guy who has no negotiating power, but clearly many are fooled because their agenda controls their emotions.

I'm not trying to sound like a hater, I actually like Lopez. He's probably in my top 10-15 must see fighters. I just think real fans keep it standard - the loudest mouth shouldn't just get the big fights, then wtf is the point of a resume?
                  You liars had no problem when l0m0 got a shot in his "2nd" pro fight. Let the kid get a shot.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kidbazooka
                    This is the exact type of ****t I was talking about in another thread.

White boys like there colored fighters to be nice quiet and humble and if hey speak up and do some trash talk “oh how dare them”, but if a white boy gets ****y like Loma and mcgregor have shown “ahhh it’s all in good food fun part of he sport”.

Some things never change.

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    You're twisting things by injecting race into this. What I'm reading is people legitimately criticizing Lopez for trying to talk his way into a fight with Loma instead of earning his shot the old-fashioned way. Nobody cares what color Lopez is or what his heritage is. That's in your head. Sh.it talk and disrespect is normal in the social media era, but Lopez hasn't earned his shot yet at a big money fight with Lomachenko, so any notion that Loma is ducking this guy is absurd. He is not a current or former title holder, has no amateur pedigree in the sport and he has no real name in the sport other than among hard-core followers. Loma would school this guy if they fought this year. He'd get no title for his troubles, however, just criticism that he cherry-picked an inexperienced prospect.
                    So why did l0m0 get a shot in his "2nd" pro fight but Teo can't?? Riddle me THAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                      Dude is like a gator! All mouth no ass...
                      No doubt TL got talent and packs a punch. However has he fought a top 5 in the division? Not on my book. That mouth will only get him so far to where eventually someone will humble him. He should take a pg. from DSG and step back and let his father be the loud mouth while he just fights! Get a belt TL than loma can no longer say no.
                      l0m0 got a shot in his "2nd" pro fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X