Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it strange that 21 year old Teofimo is calling out Loma but not 24 yr old Tank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it strange that 21 year old Teofimo is calling out Loma but not 24 yr old Tank?

People are criticizing Loma for "ducking" Teofimo, who is 21 years old calling Loma out, but many of the same people say Tank isn't ducking Loma because Tank is too young at 24 years old. Or at least that was their excuse when he was 21 or 22, not sure what excuse they use now.

Theyll still be saying tank is too young when hes 28

Comment

Tank is tiny and muscular

No such thing as too young for him. Those scales could f.uck him over at any time imo.

He’s young, strong, and powerful.

Comment

21 year old Teofimo isn't yung doe, 24 y/o Tank is

Comment

Not sure who these people are but if they do exist then they are clearly suffering from fanboyism at its finest.
          As soon as Tank got his first World championship belt his age is not relevant he's just another belt holder that other fighters want to fight for.
          Whoever argues that Tank is too young should be ashamed of themselves for being a fanboy.

Comment

from what I've seen i believe tanks handlers know that loma would beat the breaks off tank. they don't even want imagine them fighting each other. I respect teo for stepping up and wanting to fight the best. tank he's just something else....

Comment

yeah its a little weird...but not as weird as people making excuses for a duck of the 21 year old that hasnt really even happened yet

Comment

Teofimomo overrated and overhype...

Comment

I actually don’t get what happened with the Tank and Loma situation. Mayweather said he spoke to Todd deboef and that they were ready to make that fight like a year or so ago. But then his stance has changed since then. It does make Tank look weak to be honest, and it makes Lopez look ballsy with his call outs.

Comment

Nope. But they both are too young actually. Canelo took first G fight only at 27. And I was not blaming him for such a delay..
                    Loma is no joke. You gotta be ready. Physically, mentally, etc..

Comment

Working...
                    X