No announcement yet.

Boxing Is Truly a Sport For C-level Athletes... Imagine Zion WIlliamson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Is Truly a Sport For C-level Athletes... Imagine Zion WIlliamson

imagine for a second this beast transitions to boxing. Same height as Deontay Wilder. 100 lbs heavier. Yet and still Faster. More agiel. More Co-ordinated and about 10X more explosive. He can dunk from the freethrow line. Deontay can't even dunk.

Also note the extreme high fighting success structure in the face.

0 chance of having a glass jaw.

those kind of FWHR have not been seen since a prime Cassius Clay

Last edited by HeadShots; 04-14-2019, 11:46 AM.

Yes guys like Lebron would dominate Boxing so easy its not even funny

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      Yes guys like Lebron would dominate Boxing so easy its not even funny

they don't always transition due to this glassjaw factor, low fighting succeess face.

Reggie Miller and Kobe for example would most likely get knocked stiff at some point.

This Zion Williamson dude is made for combat.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
        This Zion Williamson dude is made for combat.
        Yes, that Negro is made for boxing and destruction

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
          Yes, that Negro is made for boxing and destruction
          ya it's not the skills of basketball that will transition. Luka Doncic for example is prob more skilled but doesn't mean he would make a good fighter.

this is what will transition. Pure athleticism interms of agility and explosiveeness.

dude is 6'7 300 lbs with the speed of an NBA guard. Agility is absolutely insane.

Imagine being punched in the face by this dude. LMFAO

Comment

This only tells me you don't know **** in both basketball and boxing.

Comment

Fighting and athletic based sports are entirely different.

Both from a psychological perspective, and even physiological.

Boxing and even combat sports cater to all levels of stereotypical athleticism. And it is truly the last working class sport, because if you have the courage to throw a punch in self defenses? You may just have enough internal substance to become a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Airtioteclint View Post
                This only tells me you don't know **** in both basketball and boxing.

i do. that's why i say not all NBA guys would transition well due to durability and fighting prowess factors.

however you can clearly see fighting ability in someone's athleticism and build as well. NBA do have those physical specimens as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  i do. that's why i say not all NBA guys would transition well due to durability and fighting prowess factors.

however you can clearly see fighting ability in someone's athleticism and build as well. NBA do have those physical specimens as well.
                  Let me give you an example. Put a sprinter, a long distance runner and a cyclist against each other at each of those sports and see how well they do. All those sports involves legs but the outcome will be predictable.

Boxing is even way more complicated than any of those examples. If you think it's just athleticism, agility and the ability to take a punch than you got a lot to learn.

Comment

How would he handle getting punched in the face though?

Comment

Working...
                    X