Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'NEBRASKA? I ain't scared of no man from Nebraska, Call Al' Errol Spence on Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are getting personal.

Crawford's pride is on the line here.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Make it happen!!! Spence vs Porter in September, Crawford vs DSG in October and then both face off early 2020. I mean better yet, make it happen next, but that's unlikely.

These guys very well may have to run it three times as the fights could be THAT great and competitive.
      That's not the plan, lol.

Spence Jr vs Porter, Thurman vs Pacquiao, and then the winners of those fights will square off to determine a WBC/WBA/IBF 147lb champion; Danny Garcia's picture is a bit muddled in the interim, but he's basically pencilled to have the first shot at the unified champion.

Danny could consider the Crawford fight if the money was proper, but he could just as easily fight Granados on FOX, fight Berto/Lipinets at the end of the year on FOX/Showtime, and versus whomever in early 2020 to lock in his shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Who said the fight isn't big enough for co PPV? You?
        The only two times in the sport where a co-ppv has happened were for Tyson-Lewis (2m PPV buys) and Mayweather-Pacquiao (4.6m+ PPV buys).

Are you trying to argue that Spence-Crawford is that big?

Comment

Spence always talks big when he is drunk/high, after that he is silent like a church mouse and demands to fight opponents on his side of the street only.

Let him go to Al and demand that fight, I bet you he wont.

Prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
            PBC has Pacman, Thurman and Danny all for Spence after the Porter fight. That's 2 more years of opponents for Spence.
            ...And Spencer has been with PBC for like 4-5 years already? And his best opponent so far has been a LIGHTWEIGHT.

Yeah, it don't matter what "side of the street" boxers are on if they can't get fights.

TC wants Errald naow and Spencer is STILL ducking behind promoters

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Spence always talks big when he is drunk/high, after that he is silent like a church mouse and demands to fight opponents on his side of the street only.

Let him go to Al and demand that fight, I bet you he wont.

Prove me wrong.
              And Spencer STILL don't get any of those fights, but he still hides behind Al.

And these puppets drink it up like a neo-****

Blows my mind

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                Things are getting personal.

Crawford's pride is on the line here.
                As a Wilder fan you don't know anything about pride.

Mr. Don't make it All About Money, BUT...I'll turn down $100 million for 3 fights

Comment

lol. isnt bernard hopking from nebraska?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    That's not the plan, lol.

Spence Jr vs Porter, Thurman vs Pacquiao, and then the winners of those fights will square off to determine a WBC/WBA/IBF 147lb champion; Danny Garcia's picture is a bit muddled in the interim, but he's basically pencilled to have the first shot at the unified champion.

Danny could consider the Crawford fight if the money was proper, but he could just as easily fight Granados on FOX, fight Berto/Lipinets at the end of the year on FOX/Showtime, and versus whomever in early 2020 to lock in his shot.
                    I don't care what the "plan" is, I'm telling you what should happen. If I'm TR, I'm giving Garcia 6-7M and offering him the Crawford fight and see what he does.

Fighting Berto would be ******, Lipinets vs Garcia would be fine. Or he could just fight Mikey if he sticks at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                      Mr Nebraska gonna beat the stuffing out this kid
                      that's what I'm thinking it will happen. Spence is no chump or a walk on the park but..... when he fights Bud.. he will find out how special bud is..

Comment

Working...
                      X