Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza Drops, Blasts Out Mike Alvarado in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arnold Barboza Drops, Blasts Out Mike Alvarado in Three

Staples Center, Los Angeles - In a crossroads junior welterweight bout, Arnold Barboza (21-0, 8 KOs) showed his power against a faded former world champion Mike Alvarado (40-5, 28 KOs), who was knocked out in the third round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Drained

Mile High knocks him out at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Drained

I started watching the fight at the beginning of the second round and it surprised me how easy Barboza was tagging Alvarado.. But did this fight take place at the Jr welterweight level? Did they really make Mike drain all the way down to 140???

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I started watching the fight at the beginning of the second round and it surprised me how easy Barboza was tagging Alvarado.. But did this fight take place at the Jr welterweight level? Did they really make Mike drain all the way down to 140???

Yup, he hasn't done that in 6 years.

It was Oscar-Pac all over again.
        Last edited by Santa_; 04-12-2019, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Yup, he hasn't done that 6 years.

It was Oscar-Pac all over again.
          That's fuccing bullshet! IDK why Mike agreed to that but that old punk motherfuccer Arum is a piece of shet! If he really wants to test his prospect then let him move up and fight Mike at 147. No wonder Barboza made it look so easy....
          I just read that Barboza only had 7 KO's prior to this fight so he isn't a K.O artist... Explains why he knocked out Mike so easily...
          What a fuccing joke!

Comment

Drained

His last two fights were at 142. He wanted to fight at junior welter. At welterweight some of those guys would have killed him.

Comment

Awful night of boxing top rank are finished poor poor show this

Comment

Working...
              X