Is Mayweather the most ducked fighter ever?? Proof inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

theres actually quite a bit of truth here...or if you are shane its a bit of "tooth"...lol

hatton didnt really duck floyd....but shane and cotto did....although cotto was mostly did because of arum

floyds haters run around here acting like floyd ducked all of these guys...and even margarito....but arum actualy confirmed floyd agreed to fight margarito for 8 million but he wanted 10 mil each guaranteed to fight hatton and cotto after that...and bob would only guarantee 7 each and floyd bought out his contract for less than a mil and walked...and this was also after bob told him he wouldnt pursue and oscar fight for him because bob said it wouldnt sell and hed lose money on the deal

LOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        Freitas and Casamayor ducked that boy at 130.

Cotto and Hatton ducked him at 140. They claimed they weren't ready

Mosley ducked him because of a toothache

#48 ducked him because of drug testing and other excuses such has having a cut, needing to build a stadium, etc. Thank daddy arum for this

Bradley essentially ducked him by hiding at Top rank.

Total number = 7

Who can compete?
        I think Floyd along with Sweet Pea are the CLEAR best fighters since class of 1980.But he is FAR from most ducked fighter even in his era for one big reason MONEY.Its true Mosley did turn him down when he was at 35 and May was at 30 but he was looking for bigger money fights and since he moved up and took on ODLH you cant really call that a duck.Also its true you will NEVER find a interview with Arum or Cotto talking about fighting Floyd until shortly before he did and even when Arum had both.I think it was Arum more then Cotto that did not want fight because if he thought Cotto could beat Floyd he would have made match in a New York min.Cotto had the chance to be a MUCH bigger draw then Floyd because he has the whole PR crowd and African Americans don't become stars without some gimmick its just the way it is in America(im not black).Pac wanted fight but DID NOT WANT drug testing even Roach has said 1st fight in 2010 did not happen because of them its on youtube for anyone to see.Bradley did not duck Floyd either he would have jumped at that money but their is another youtube interviev where he comes right out in a moment of honesty and says he don't know how he would beat May and saying he was best fighter in Gen.Bradley also talks about some fighters not wanting to fight him because of his headbutting problems and said he understood it and was working on it, a very honest interview.

Comment

shane mosley ain't duck nobody in his career! (he ain't duck tszyu either) i truly believe shane at that time being a friend of oscar and company man, made that bs to not step on oscar-floyd. everyone at that time knew, oscar-floyd was getting put together soon.

casa i don't know about. from what i remember casa wanted more money at that time. someone correct me if i'm wrong, casa's was actually supposed to be in the mix to fight floyd back in miami but brusseles got it at the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            theres actually quite a bit of truth here...or if you are shane its a bit of "tooth"...lol

hatton didnt really duck floyd....but shane and cotto did....although cotto was mostly did because of arum

floyds haters run around here acting like floyd ducked all of these guys...and even margarito....but arum actualy confirmed floyd agreed to fight margarito for 8 million but he wanted 10 mil each guaranteed to fight hatton and cotto after that...and bob would only guarantee 7 each and floyd bought out his contract for less than a mil and walked...and this was also after bob told him he wouldnt pursue and oscar fight for him because bob said it wouldnt sell and hed lose money on the deal

LOLOL

No Hatton's team was on record saying they were "not ready" yet for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana White Sr View Post
              shane mosley ain't duck nobody in his career! (he ain't duck tszyu either) i truly believe shane at that time being a friend of oscar and company man, made that bs to not step on oscar-floyd. everyone at that time knew, oscar-floyd was getting put together soon.

casa i don't know about. from what i remember casa wanted more money at that time. someone correct me if i'm wrong, casa's was actually supposed to be in the mix to fight floyd back in miami but brusseles got it at the last minute.

The toothache incident was well after Floyd-Oscar. Youre thinking of the earlier time Mosley ducked Floyd.

Mosley has multiple Floyd ducks.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                No Hatton's team was on record saying they were "not ready" yet for Floyd.
                yes..i remember....but they still fought and hatton was still unbeaten(well thats also debatable as some people have feelings about collazo fight) and prime when they fought...so i cant say he was ducked

Comment

It is true. Mayweather was seen as the ultimate high risk, low reward fighter back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Khan never earned the fight. He didn't have a big win or a belt coming into 2014.

The nerve of you guys to make up lies just to hate on greatness. Pathetic

- - Khan won TUE 50-0 poll over Maidana.

That you never knew is expected!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      - - Khan won TUE 50-0 poll over Maidana.

That you never knew is expected!!!
                      Don't care, the Brits evaded the polls.

No big win and no belt. Khan never earned it.

Comment

Working...
                      X