Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Mayweather/Pacquiao to finally SETTLE IT!!!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Funny thing, that. The link DOES work...but you'd have to retype the server part to get it to go, based on what it took to get it to display. I figured most don't bother going to the link anyway and would just Google it.
    i think what you mean to say is thank you

Comment

I'm telling you, Manny can't ball. He got Daniel Orton fired for saying such. He scored less than Skip Bayless and got the video removed from the Interwebs.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/10/man...sketball-debut
      yeah, he was playing against other pros.. floyd aint technically what you'll consider a pro baller. but with this being said, i still think floyd beats pac in basketball. floyd at least have regular basketball moves where as for manny he does some weird shiiet lol. like his fvvvcked up jump shot.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        yeah, he was playing against other pros.. floyd aint technically what you'll consider a pro baller. but with this being said, i still think floyd beats pac in basketball. floyd at least have regular basketball moves where as for manny he does some weird shiiet lol. like his fvvvcked up jump shot.
        Floyd got beat by one guy - Isaiah Thomas, one of the best to lace up. Everyone else he's been right there at the B level. He's better than most prospects.

Meanwhile Manny tries too hard to be Michael Jordan.

Comment

Will this be a $200 PPV event?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
            Will this be a $200 PPV event?
            Manny wanted to charge $9.99 per seat. Which is brilliant. If KSI and Logan Paul can do it through YouTube, Floyd schooling Manny would draw huge.

Comment

Manny wanted to charge $9.99 per seat. Which is brilliant. If KSI and Logan Paul can do it through YouTube, Floyd schooling Manny would draw huge.

Ah $10 is pretty reasonable.

Comment

If/when Manny gets beaten will it because the ref was biased, the world is unfair,the judges corrupt, Floyd ran away, the US has ***** or home town decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                  If/when Manny gets beaten will it because the ref was biased, the world is unfair,the judges corrupt, Floyd ran away, the US has ***** or home town decision?
                  You forgot - socks.

Comment

Working...
                  X