Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Arrested in Germany, Accused of Tax Evasion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm Arrested in Germany, Accused of Tax Evasion

The former world champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) and World Boxing Association (WBA), Felix Sturm, was arrested in Cologne, Germany. It was reported by Bild that the 40-year-old athlete was arrested at a fitness fair.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't hide for ever.

Comment

This tax evasion stuff is nothing compared to how he evaded GGG. that was very disgusting to see

Comment

He should be arrested for the multiple robberies he benefited from in his career.
        Time to pay the piper FiFi.

Comment

Nobody is above the law Felix!! Nothing good comes to those who are dishonest....... Well most of the time anyways... Some people get away with it..... But Felix sir you are not one of the lucky ones

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Nobody is above the law Felix!! Nothing good comes to those who are dishonest....... Well most of the time anyways... Some people get away with it..... But Felix sir you are not one of the lucky ones
            I hope he gets away Scott Free...
            Fucc the IRS! They just some greedy bastards, ... 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I hope he gets away Scott Free...
              Fucc the IRS! They just some greedy bastards, ... 🤣
              You're right about them being some greedy bastards. However I don't think Felix will be lucky enough to get away Scott Free lol I think the judge⚖️ will probably throw the book at him 📖

Comment

Beat Oscar

Comment

You didnt expect all those Syrians to get jobs and support themselves did you?

Now pay your taxes Sturm so the disadvantaged "women and children" refugees of Germanistan can eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Beat Oscar
                    Murray & Macklin robbed vs Sturm in Germany

Comment

Working...
                    X