Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genady Golovkin smiles... to fight N'Dam on June 8th...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genady Golovkin smiles... to fight N'Dam on June 8th...

This was prob posted earliear as a rumor, but just saw in FoxSports mexico minutes ago as a flash news, the fight is a done deal , with venue to be decided and NY being the front runner...

:-) The same guy that **** chocolate beat up 5 years ago

Comment

This is dazns brilliant plan to lose money

Comment

Pretty bad fight, but better than Brandon Adams I guess.

Comment

Same guy who lost a decision to Pepe Le Pew, who Golovkin subsequently destroyed.

I get that Golovkin doesn't want to jeopardize a Canelo trilogy and that he needs a tuneup but this is ridiculous....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Same guy who lost a decision to Pepe Le Pew, who Golovkin subsequently destroyed.

I get that Golovkin doesn't want to jeopardize a Canelo trilogy and that he needs a tuneup but this is ridiculous....
            Alll helllz nahhh!

but we gotz

Joshua vs Miller and GGG vs N'Dam in June!!! Some great DAZN buys right herrrr!

WAR DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

they need to make ggg look like a monster again to hype the canelo trilogy to the highest level possible ... is understandable on Dazn but as you said this fight is a waste of time... this wouldnt been that bad in december or january, but 9 months after the canelo fight there is really no need for tune ups...
              to be honest i still think ggg will beat anyone at Mw except for canelo right now, they just simply dont want to risk it...

Comment

Joke of a fight. DAZN just keep serving up more trash.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
                  :-) The same guy that **** chocolate beat up 5 years ago
                  Lemieux beat his ass too lol.

Comment

N'Dam has one of the worst chins in the sport, coupled with the fact he has the best recooperative powers in the sport makes it one of the most hilarious combinatons of attributes in boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X