No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo-Brandon Adams on 6/15 or 6/8, on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loque-san View Post
    Jermall Charlo only fights bums *checks record* Trout, J-Rock, Korobov? I wanted him against Korobov again as I thought he lost that fight, but we knew the rematch had very little chance of happening. This fight should be good at least.
    Korobov is a bum that has been destroyed 5 years ago by Lee. Just because he gave Charlo a good fight doesnt mean he is top fighter.

Trout was past his prime when he fought Charlo

J-Rock ? who is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      Actually it's a perfect comparison. The licensing organizations (NBA/PBC) have a certain number of dates across multiple platforms/networks. It's job is to provide matchups/games for those dates. The teams/fighters get paid for performing on such dates.

Where's the flaw?
      pbc has 2 network deals. You are using the word multiple very loosely.

Charlo only fights 1-2 times a year. Can’t really compare to a basketball team playing about 100 games. That’s why I said it’s a bad comparison.

Comment

Oh no. What cherry is Golovkin going to pick now?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          gggs already fought the best fighters and is more than likely fighting canelo next. what is charlo doing next? gggs plan is fight a bum then fight canelo. charlos plan seems to be fight a bum...then fight a bum.
          you once again are proving how hypocritically biased you are. Ggg is the clown whos ducking everyone despite talking more sht than any fighter in history about "fighting foe honor & fo belts,the best from 154-168,not businesmen like canyellow who dropped his belt rather than give ggg 45%,I no duck my responsibilities to fans by avoiding the best"remember that right before he dragged up a welter 13 lbs weeks after crying kahn going up 8 was "a disgrace to boxin" ?

ggg as soon as last month held yet another pssy press conference(like the 1 he held after jacobs when announcing hed duck rematch for life) to announce he no longer is fighting anyone but "true champs,because true champs dont always have the belt"

You are as pathetic as they come,suddenly every single thing you've been saying no longer matters when its great white hype g string pssy?

No longer do you stans say memes like "GGG:"gimmie my belt puta", Canelo:"ok papi", before it was "Canelos a pssy 4 not giving ggg 45% & dropping the belt because gggs the A-side with 3 gifted belts","Canelos resume means nothing because he ducking doe",now suddenly mr" got robbed doe",somehow is allowed to blatantly duck his mandatories & face bums who rocky fielding would ko,because he "is waiting for another nelo payday doe".

Remember when Canelo faced fielding at 168 3 mos after ggg,you were crying that hes a pssy whos fighting bums etc.,but now mr

"no-bodyshot messican style" "is doing the right thing by making offers to" the contender" because "hes hoping he gets another nelo payday doe,hes fought 2 good fighters so he don't need to no mo",

you stans spent yrs compiling lists of who supposedly ducked ggg& "he would've beaten anyways so they count as wins"

Gggstans are hilarious
          Last edited by kushking; 04-03-2019, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            And people say Crawford has no one to fight at welterweight. Charlos middleweight run is utter garbage. His opponents make Amir Khan Benavidez and Jeff Horn look like elite fighters. Charlo doesn’t have one for her champ under his belt at 160 smh
            well stated...totally agree!!

Comment

Lol... i guess the lion got tamed!
              I feel bad for charlo avoiding the
              MK re-match i hope someone cares enough about him to make him realize that he is only digging his grave! Fans don’t forget good fights and that was an awesome fight with some clear unfinished business! Cuban lara has called them out both of them!!!!!!
              But daddy haymon protects them.

Comment

Dont have it in H-town....nobody knows the Charlo Sisters here!!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  I don't understand why PBC moves its fighters back and forth from FOX to Showtime. It seems like it would be more logical to take half the fighters, keep them on FOX exclusively and keep the other half on Showtime exclusively.
                  I was going to post the same thing. It was one of the things that PBC done when they were buying time buys on networks before.

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
                    Korobov is a bum that has been destroyed 5 years ago by Lee. Just because he gave Charlo a good fight doesnt mean he is top fighter.

Trout was past his prime when he fought Charlo

J-Rock ? who is that?
                    And Jacobs had been destroyed by Pirog years ago... One KO loss doesn't make or break a fighter. Korobov has always been a skilled boxer. His chin and the way he reacts when hurt have been a problem for him in the pros but the skills were always there.

Trout being past his prime against Charlo is an opinion really. He was in good shape, looked very sharp to me and the fight was actually very close.

Julian Williams was a highly regarded prospect / contender before Charlo knocked him out.

Comment

It was funny when it was 97G, this is just sad. Charlo, you're better than this man.

Comment

Working...
                      X