Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Horn Smiles™: "Don't know who Jarrett Hurd is, but I'll fight him"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterka.../#404e17de5a87

Originally posted by Forbes

Horn is chasing another big fight but seems to be ignored in large part, mostly because he's an uncomfortable guy to fight. When speaking with Horn recently, I expressed that since Horn is in the top 15 world rankings in the WBA (#11) and IBF (#7) at junior middleweight, I asked why not challenge current Jarret Hurd? Horn's reply was, "Yeah, I don’t really know him. I’ll fight him." Horn followed that up with, "Yeah, I don’t watch a heap of boxing. Only the really big fights and I haven’t seen him."

He going to get Smoked at 154

Comment

Well he is a school teacher, so maybe he doesn’t really have time due to his day job.

Comment

I'm a Horn fan but it's a bad fight for him. Journo obviously DKSAB.

Comment

All I needs is to see Dat dude picture to tell you he ain't beating no brotha

Comment

As much as I dislike Horns style, it would be a fun fight while it lasted. They would go at it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone WBCfan View Post
              All I needs is to see Dat dude picture to tell you he ain't beating no brotha
              You mean like Calslappy?

Comment

Originally posted by Qbox View Post
                I'm a Horn fan but it's a bad fight for him. Journo obviously DKSAB.
                Why is it a bad fight for him? If Mark Nelson refs it, I'm just not sure Hurd gets out of it with a win.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Well he is a school teacher, so maybe he doesn’t really have time due to his day job.
                He made time to unanimously beat Manny at the Battle of Brisbane. I'm sure he can dismiss class long enough to deal with Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                  He going to get Smoked at 154
                  It was pretty obvious against Crawford that he was hurting to stay at 147, plus he looked fit with more weight against Mundine. He should stay away from 160 though unless he improves his defence which is not likely to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                    It was pretty obvious against Crawford that he was hurting to stay at 147, plus he looked fit with more weight against Mundine. He should stay away from 160 though unless he improves his defence which is not likely to happen.
                    Wilder improved his since Sconiers. Anyone can improve.

Comment

Working...
                    X