Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Wladimir Klitschko To Return 5/25 On DAZN; Foe TBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is he fighting and is his opponent better than cherry pick Tom Schwarz?

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
      I mean, he'd be stupid not to take 120mil, but he probably only wins 1/3 fights.

The man is just too old.
      ... yes...............................

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        120mil thats why...

I'm not sure how much Wlad is worth, but he has the potential to probably almost double his net worth.
        I guess some fighters put money over their health.

He's an old man fighting in a young mans sport and in the HEAVYWEIGHT division no less.

Fighters may be able to get away with coming back in their 40's in lower divisions where fighters have limitations to the power in their punches, but fighters like Wilder have no limitations to their punching power and will seriously hurt him if one of his punches connects.

Comment

Aside from this article mentioning it I'm not particularly interested in seeing an over the hill Wlad try to compete in today's division. I think he went out just fine against Joshua even with the loss.

Comment

DAZN will need to up their prices again to cover this purse.

Comment

so is he one of these guys who actually likes boxing? ^^

Comment

Damn first Marcos ends his previously perfect retirement & now Wladimir.

Money doe.

Comment

I think after a few brush ups he could beat Whyte

Comment

Sad to see it. He's already tarnished his legacy by hanging around too long. I never like seeing boxers try to fight father time because father time always gets the late ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Aside from this article mentioning it I'm not particularly interested in seeing an over the hill Wlad try to compete in today's division. I think he went out just fine against Joshua even with the loss.
                      I second this, Wlad isn't beating any of the top 3 at 43..... heck I even think Whyte might clip him at this stage. If the money he's been offered is true then I can't blame him for the comeback but it's got to be to just about money, his legacy can go no further cause he isn't winning any meaningful fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X