Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Wilder Hits Him On the Chin, It's Goodbye Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk about that one.

Joshua was able to get up after taking a flush right hand from Vitology's little brother.

He actually stuck out his tongue to let him corner know that he was okay.

I agree, Wilder's punch is one of legends, but I don't think he can stop Joshua with one shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
      Idk about that one.

Joshua was able to get up after taking a flush right hand from Vitology's little brother.

I agree, Wilder's punch is one of legends, but I don't think he can stop Joshua with one shot.
      I agree. AJ seems to recover very well. I know a fighter is usually out cold already when they fall straight backwards, but I hate seeing that secondary slap of the head off the canvas. That’s a long way down for these guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Against the advice of his team! Who said so them? Or Wilder? You believe everything Wilder says? Do you believe when Wilder said that he never said he wanted a body that it was the Bronze bomber or that his right hand was off due to all the baby oil on Fury or maybe you believe the Fury did voodoo for the fight. He also made the claim that all American men are sensitive. Listen feel free to believe whatever you want to believe just like I do but if I don’t know that my opinion is iron clad I don’t preach on it. So you keep it real with another poster I’m done listening to this baloney

them, AND Wilder..... it was all over the fkn news you muppet

"There's no [percentage] split, but they've offered us a good purse. Not as good as we feel it should be, but we want the fight, and we're willing to take what they offered," Finkel said. "We wanted a percentage, but we didn't think we could get it done in a quick time frame, so we said let's take what they've offered us. Deontay wants this fight."

grow up, and stop making ridiculous excuses

you are the same excuse-making muppet that you accuse Golovkin fans of being

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
          Idk about that one.

if just discussing how that fight would play out, then cool I agree..... Joshua could survive, it is possible.....

..... but if discussing why that fight has not happened as yet, then nah, that is rubbish

if Wilder lands clean, Joshua is likely gone for all money

just like everyone else

if Wladimir was Wilder, Joshua would not have won that fight

he needs to be better/tighter than that, with Wilder

if he goes life-n-death with Wilder..... he will lose

Wilder is super-dangerous, no matter how fans try to minimize it

if Joshua was Fury, I doubt that he would have won that fight..... he is not as skilled as Fury, and I doubt that he is as resilient as Fury either

they absolutely know how dangerous that fight is

NOT saying Joshua cannot win

DEFINITELY saying..... that they do not need to take such a dangerous risk with Joshua's career at this point, with him being such a huge draw..... so they have not been willing to take that kind of risk, up until (possibly, who knows?) this point

I agree that Joshua possibly could get up, but I disagree that thinking has affected ANY of their decision-making up to this point..... the likelihood of him getting hit with that punch is what has affected their decision-making, not what happens after that

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            them, AND Wilder..... it was all over the fkn news you muppet

"There's no [percentage] split, but they've offered us a good purse. Not as good as we feel it should be, but we want the fight, and we're willing to take what they offered," Finkel said. "We wanted a percentage, but we didn't think we could get it done in a quick time frame, so we said let's take what they've offered us. Deontay wants this fight."

grow up, and stop making ridiculous excuses

you are the same excuse-making muppet that you accuse Golovkin fans of being
            Are you deliberately obtuse or just ******ed. It was on the news too that Wilder said his alter ego the Bronze bomber spoke about wanting a body not him . Do you believe that too you knucklehead weasel?

Comment

Are you deliberately obtuse or just ******ed. It was on the news too that Wilder said his alter ego the Bronze bomber spoke about wanting a body not him . Do you believe that too you knucklehead weasel?

so now you don't believe..... dozens of reports..... a direct quote from his team..... and common-sense?

you are the exact same excuse-making fcukboy that you accuse Golovkin fans of being..... just saying

Comment

so now you don't believe..... dozens of reports..... a direct quote from his team..... and common-sense?

you are the exact same excuse-making fcukboy that you accuse Golovkin fans of being..... just saying
                You are Just saying nothing. I news repeated/ echoed the words of his team . What the hell does that mean? I can go out now shoot 10 people and say your mother told me to do it and the news will report that. Is it F#ucking true Watson? In fact don’t answer that

Comment

You are Just saying nothing. I news repeated/ echoed the words of his team . What the hell does that mean? I can go out now shoot 10 people and say your mother told me to do it and the news will report that. Is it F#ucking true Watson? In fact don’t answer that

FACT: they paid Parker 32.5%..... because they actually wanted to fight Joseph Parker

because the negotiation for Wilder did not start at 32.5% (minimum)..... it is clearly obvious that they were not serious about fighting Wilder

you are just an idiot fcukboy if you truly cannot see that

but I know you can see it

once again, they had Wilder on the hook for 15m, but they passed

you do know that " passed ", means ducked..... right..... ?

Comment

that was OBVIOUSLY a shlt deal, only an excuse-making muppet would disagree..... numbers like 40+ mil are now being thrown around, so disagreeing with that statement is just ******ity

the thing is..... Wilder accepted that deal, against the advice of his team..... because he knew that Joshua was reluctant, and he did not think that they would get offered a better deal..... also, he was highly confident of winning

Wilder bet on himself, and Joshua avoided that fight TWICE..... which is why people who are a LOT smarter than you (not me) can obviously see who wants to fight, and who does not

why do I always see the same excuse-making muppets riding the same short-bus?..... and why are you riding up there with them?
                    Dnt be a fool..... wilder saw an amazing offer that is X7 of his pay and he was confused but I knew he was not going to fight outside showtime. I knew that long before he started playing games and go sherry picking which almost back fired.

Comment

what a fkn pom-pom waver

how the fk do you know that genius, when everything point to the opposite?

you sound like someone who works in the Kia marketing department

you go girl, shake them things around
                      I understand the truth is hard for you to swallow but there is nothing I can do for you.
                      When a man rejects free 100mil on the table, go behind showtime and scream "am a free agent", is nothing but a coward.

That brother is not going tonight outside showtime till he retires.
                      Free agent doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X