No announcement yet.

It’s amazing how GGG hype deteriorated since Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Hey bruh don’t feel salty you didn’t get the sarcasm. Lol. The fact that people understood that Canelo at 18 is good at defense shown in the gif is enough to not troll that he was catching shots with a thumb!

I meannn guys like u believed that 154-168 was easy..
    Bro.... What... in the ****... are you talking about???

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Bro.... What... in the ****... are you talking about???
      I’m talkingz about John Legend is such a professional he records with his thumb, that’s how good he is. No Telefunken or Neumann mic got this right heah!

Comment

That's why its so bad.
        Okay, but what was so bad about it? That I think GGG has been humanized? That I feel bad for him legacy wise (I think he deserved the decision vs Canelo the first timex which is why I feel bad he won't get credit)?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          You didn't get dropped on your head & your a Pvssy G fan? LMMFAO! THAT explains ALL
          I'm a fan of many fighters. G just happens to be one of them.

When you're a fan of a nobody coward in Wilder and the Charlo hypjobs who have already been beaten by non world class fighters, then you really need to have a word with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

When you're a fan of a nobody coward in Wilder and the Charlo hypjobs who have already been beaten by non world class fighters, then you really need to have a word with yourself.
            You like Pvssy G cuz he's a pvssy. D.Wilder is no pvssy & neither are the Charlos & Errol. Those guys right there are the most avoided in the fight game by all the pvssies….LMMFAO! BUT YOU want to want to TRY to flip the script. That's that dumb shet.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You like Pvssy G cuz he's a pvssy. D.Wilder is no pvssy & neither are the Charlos & Errol. Those guys right there are the most avoided in the fight game by all the pvssies….LMMFAO! BUT YOU want to want to TRY to flip the script. That's that dumb shet.
              Tell your mum to stop dropping you on your head. You can't keep taking this punishment.

Out of interest though... Are you at the dribbling stage yet or have you got that to look forward to?

Comment

Yeah. His age really became a thing.

Comment

He broke Brooks' face.

He dropped Jacobs in a close fight and the correct decision was given (I was there). Competitive close fight.

He beat Canelo in a one-sided fight in their first fight. The best middleweight out there right? It wasn't even close.

He beat Canelo in a much closer competitive fight in the rematch.

Any hype that has been lost has been because of the ******ed trolls on this forum and the horrible officiating that continues to hurt fighters in boxing.
                  I didn't know your opinion was also fact. Is that you God?

Ignore the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Be a fan of Ggg. Just don't say he's a hall of famer/monster/best etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
                      Be a fan of Ggg. Just don't say he's a hall of famer/monster/best etc.
                      Don't worry, i'm not one of those guys. G would need to do more to get into the HOF for me. However, him being ducked for years by everyone could count in his favour when the time comes. He did make a lot of defences. But it wouldn't be the worst induction. There's fighters who should never have been included like Frazier, Foreman and Norton. Their resumes are so thin it's laughable. So it isn't insane to include G considering.

Comment

Working...
                      X