Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jenny Revalos incident is proof of how bet and feminine men have become

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure how this changes anything other than hurting her chance at a payday. Regardless if she’s a hoe or not, randomly kissing her on camera was a bad idea. There was always the chance she wasn’t gonna like it. And just cuz she’s acting that way with some other guy doesn’t mean she wanted it from pulev...she was probably interested in the other dude, not pulev’s ugly ass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
      I bet she already had fuked someone from his team. This is why he thought he could kiss her unchecked. In other words Pulev had to have known she was down for cok at anytime.
      He’s a moron then. Just cause she’s with someone from his team doesn’t mean she wants him.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        Not sure how this changes anything other than hurting her chance at a payday. Regardless if she’s a hoe or not, randomly kissing her on camera was a bad idea. There was always the chance she wasn’t gonna like it. And just cuz she’s acting that way with some other guy doesn’t mean she wanted it from pulev...she was probably interested in the other dude, not pulev’s ugly ass lol.
        Exactly. Pulev is stull gonna pay but probably less now.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
          He’s a moron then. Just cause she’s with someone from his team doesn’t mean she wants him.
          It might help in the settlement if he can prove he knew her closely. At least then he can call it an honest misunderstanding.

Comment

let's be honest fellas. Pulev just wanted to make sure and taste if his vanilla was still on her lips so that he could decide if he should start eating fruits again.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
              The minute a female accuses a male of sexual harrasment half of the forum males sided with her without looking at all the facts. Now since the video has come out everyone who defended her looks like a complete bafoon. I see this a lot in public surroundings too. Anytime a male has an argument with a female betas pop out defending the female at all costs.

Women are now seen as superior beings that have to worshipped at all costs. Their word is sacred. it really is sad. I'm ashamed of this pathetic millenial generation which I'm a part of.
              Agree with you bud .
              Pulev used bad judgement . But the chick saw a way to get rich quick and jumped on it .

Comment

[QUOTE=hectari;19628932]My mother and sister dont dress like that or give lapdances to random strangers and flirt with them and hug them over and over.

So that situation doesnt apply, its more than black and white here.

If he did it to a random decent female who wasnt grinding up on him all week yes id be mad. The woman is nothing but a whore and the truth came out.[/QUOTE

He still fughed up when he kissed her
                After you found out the grinding , lap dance etc etc
                She’s a fughin gold digger like most of them
                Imo , still a dumb azz move by Pulev

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  I didn’t see that pic, but she was awfully close to him, with her nips and t/ts all on him. There is a thing called personal space
                  She flatout had her hand on his dick. Link me to her "videos"...

I saw the clip with her sitting on that guy's lap, and they blurred his hand to make it seem like she had her pants pulled down, riding on top!!

Comment

If we're honest, when you read down the list of posters on here who attacked Pulev, they didn't do so to "save a ho" as some people are saying, they had another agenda. I'll leave you to determine what that was.

My view is that he shouldn't have done it, but there was a massive, deliberate #metoo style overreaction.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      She flatout had her hand on his dick. Link me to her "videos"...

I saw the clip with her sitting on that guy's lap, and they blurred his hand to make it seem like she had her pants pulled down, riding on top!!
                      I tried to pull the videos back up and they are deleted now. She as dumb as she looks

Comment

Working...
                      X