Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking! Kubrat Pulevs "Victim" exposed!! caught dry-humping on Kubrat Pulevs team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay I see now. Yea, that's just open and closed. Guys like MCC are little ******s who just flat out are victimized *******.

She could face punishment herself.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Let's just be totally unbiased here for a second....

Who says Pulevs teammate wasn't ***ually assualted by this woman?

He did nothing to stop her....that's correct. But she was the one performing the action on him. He did nothing to stop her, but who says he didn't feel humiliated and abused?

It's the same as with the kiss. She did nothing to stop Pulev from kissing here. But Pulev was the one taking the initiative. Just like she was taking the initiative humping this guy.

Both did nothing to stop the other person from committing the act. And both did not say anything or do anything right after the act?

So why is one labeled as potentially "***ual assault" and this video not? Because it was a woman performing the action and not a man? Who says that man was comfortable? Women and men are equal right? Or am I wrong and should we always believe the woman?
      This is very simple.

If the dude she's giving the lap dance to feels he was violated, he should report it, just like she did.

It's completely unrelated to what Pulev did to her. Just because a girl is giving a guy a lap dance doesn't mean that every man in the place has free rein to feel her up, and especially not retroactively.
      Last edited by travestyny; 03-30-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Man you were labeling me a rapist for defending Pulev in this situation. I'm not sure you are trying to help in any way. And like I said, 2Pac was framed as well. He undeservedly did time in prison and I don't want the same to happen to other guys like Pulev. Enough is enough and these hoes are out to frame men. That is the point.
        I'm trying to teach ya'll how not to put yourselves in these positions and ya'll trying to justify Pulev kissing her on camera without her permission. This woman is most likely loving the crew before she realized she struck gold with the video of Pulev kissing her. Ya'll are so caught up trying to justify what Pulev did because the woman is a hoe instead of realizing how ****** Pulev was and put himself in this position. There are a lot of women out here like that, opportunist. The key is to not put yourself in position to not get caught up by them. Think with the big head not the little one

Comment

lol you guys know this doesn't exonerate Pulev right? That isn't how the ***ual assault laws work.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjv9IcYMeeo

There she is. She was so Traumatized by that kiss that she was dry humping Kub**** team and offering lapdances post fight. Exposed! Wonder how the SJW will spin this one. She is a golddigging hoe.
            Where is RAY who condemned this man to death due to him ***ually assaulting her without hearing what he or anyone else had to say.

Ray, I expect you to now condemn her to death for being a golddigging lying dirty b|tch....

After being ***ually assaulted she ran to his after party to grind his crew’s crotches.
            Last edited by abracada; 03-30-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

I said it the 1st day and I repeat it again... gold digger

Comment

Yea but she wasn't dry humping Pulev.

In my opinion, Pulev legitimately thought she was into him and with all the adrenaline from the fight, he decided to be spontaneous and take a risk that failed.

I won't defend what he did but I can kind of understand why he did it and I don't think it's the catastrophe people are making it out to be. I seriously doubt this woman will be traumatized for life because of this.

Comment

Was she humping on Pulev?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      lol you guys know this doesn't exonerate Pulev right? That isn't how the ***ual assault laws work.
                      It doesn't exonerate him, but it does mitigate any damages she is claiming. It's hard to claim to be ***ually traumatized then to be acting in such a manner.

Comment

Working...
                      X