Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking! Kubrat Pulevs "Victim" exposed!! caught dry-humping on Kubrat Pulevs team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    My agenda is keep your hands and lips to yourself. You caught me red handed. I've been exposed.

Your agenda is it's ok to sexaully assault a hoe.
    Let's just be totally unbiased here for a second....

Who says Pulevs teammate wasn't sexually assualted by this woman?

He did nothing to stop her....that's correct. But she was the one performing the action on him. He did nothing to stop her, but who says he didn't feel humiliated and abused?

It's the same as with the kiss. She did nothing to stop Pulev from kissing here. But Pulev was the one taking the initiative. Just like she was taking the initiative humping this guy.

Both did nothing to stop the other person from committing the act. And both did not say anything or do anything right after the act?

So why is one labeled as potentially "sexual assault" and this video not? Because it was a woman performing the action and not a man? Who says that man was comfortable? Women and men are equal right? Or am I wrong and should we always believe the woman?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjv9IcYMeeo

There she is. She was so Traumatized by that kiss that she was dry humping Kubrats team and offering lapdances post fight. Exposed! Wonder how the SJW will spin this one. She is a golddigging hoe.
      That's what I am saying. You already know her story based on the lawyer she hired, Gloria Allred. She is an illuminati front woman, she spreads lies to ruin good people for the elites. I needed to know nothing more about situation to know it was a bunch of crap.

Comment

Another rapey bro. You're also the one who said you'd have no problem with Pulev doing that to your mother or daughter. If this was your girl you'd be over in the corner rubbing one out while you watched her grind on another man
        my whole point was if my daughter was the type of girl that she is (which she wouldnt be) and had acted that way towards him id have no problem with him trying to kiss her in them circumstances. she was so traumatised by this kiss that she was partying with them till 6am and grinding someones **** or was that her 'coping strategy' to deal with the emotional trauma, get the **** outta here clown!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Disgusting hoe belongs in p00rnhub.

Comment

He did nothing to stop her....that's correct. But she was the one performing the action on him. He did nothing to stop her, but who says he didn't feel humiliated and abused?

It's the same as with the kiss. She did nothing to stop Pulev from kissing here. But Pulev was the one taking the initiative. Just like she was taking the initiative humping this guy.

Both did nothing to stop the other person from committing the act. And both did not say anything or do anything right after the act?

So why is one labeled as potentially "sexual assault" and this video not? Because it was a woman performing the action and not a man? Who says that man was comfortable? Women and men are equal right? Or am I wrong and should we always believe the woman?
            im guessing you arent going to get a response to that lol

Comment

It doesn't forgive him for what he did. He did it on camera.

It just shows she is trash and a liar. Looks absolutely traumatised doesn't she?

Was Pulev the guy sitting at the top of the video whilst she was giving a lapdance to his team member?

Comment

Nobody said they were sexually assaulted by her. If they were they would've said it when they released the video.

You're making up a claim that nobody has made while dismissing her valid claim which is on camera. Puleve kissed her without her permission. Do you disagree with that?

Comment

She's looking shaky, baabbyyy.

Comment

My agenda is keep your hands and lips to yourself. You caught me red handed. I've been exposed.

Your agenda is it's ok to sexaully assault a hoe.
                    Who are you working for bro? Just come clean.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Who are you working for bro? Just come clean.
                      So you're another one who don't think people should keep their hands and lips to themselves?

Comment

Working...
                      X