Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be excited for a Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk fight in November or Dec?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk is undisputed cruiserweight champion. Unbeaten.
    I would say that’s a decent fight! We will know more after the Takam fight of course

Comment

Personally I wouldn't mind, but the size difference is going to be comical.

Comment

I will just add one thing - Usyk isn’t my first choice.

I would prefer Fury, Wilder or a Whyte rematch. I would probably put Usyk and Ortiz as my fourth choice as equals.

Comment

Usyk is the best option for Joshua outside of Wilder and Fury so yes, I would be excited.

Comment

Yep id buy the ppv for that one.

Comment

Hearn needs to stop mentioning Wilder's name and start throwing names of other more deserving fighters. The more he mentions Wilder, the more expensive he gets.

Hearn needs to promote such fights aggressively. It basically states, Wilder is not the only choice we got, go fck yourself and go to hell with your stupid demands.

Take a page from Bob Arum's book. He can always come up with other choices. It's also a good clever negotiating tactic.

Put an end to putting all your eggs in one basket like you did with Brook.
              Last edited by Bullrider; 03-30-2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                Yeah I think Usyk has a very good chance of beating all of the big 3. If he is still as good at Heavyweight and performs well before the Joshua fight I might pick him to beat AJ if they don't rob the guy.
                I'd like to see him beat a top ten Heavyweight before he takes on any of the big 3 (Joshua, Fury, Wilder) so we can see how he looks when he doesn't have to cut weight and he has some heavyweight rounds under his belt. But he certainly has the potential to challenge those guys.

He could be heavier than Wilder when he doesn't need to cut weight.

Comment

Not yet. I really like Usyk but I'm not sold on the idea of him as a top HW. I'd like to see him acclimate to the division, which might take a couple years. No need to rush this fight just because Dazn is short on material right now. Would rather see Usyk take it when he's truly ready.

Comment

Usyk would have no problem weighting in in Wilder's territory... I also think he outbox Wilder easily and wins on points be it he can avoid that all-over-the-place right hand... Starting there anyone in the likes of Fury or Joshua are achievable in a mid term future under the same premises ... Give him Povetkin and see how it goes...
                    Last edited by Superbee; 03-30-2019, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Gotta see how Usyk performs against a decent HW before voting on an AJ fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X