Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McGregor doing full on boxing training. Who will be box against?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obvious answer is Paulie. I mean come on. Considering their beef that went viral, Conors size advantage, and power advantage it's a smart move.

Conor needs to train like a madman to get his volume at a decent level. He needs to be able to throw a lot of punches or at the very least work on form if he's going to rely on power. I know Roach will probably ***** on the idea of training him but with the charisma of Conor and the idea of he11 how legendary it'd be to get this UFC fighter from rock bottom and guide him to winning a world championship, maybe he'd reconsider. Or Robert Garcia might entertain training him. They trained a little bit with the guy Conor beat in UFC and loved the crossover attention UFC fans brought to there reality show like gym. Bottom line, Conor needs a real boxing trainer who can take a guy and make him into a competitive contender. Having some rando train him probably won't do the trick. Robert Garcia really seemed to improve Maidana who was a basic brawler to being a more refined brawler power puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Sorry , but Mayweather carried Conor to the tenth round and when it was time to cash in his wager , he knocked him the fugh out
      The over under was 9.5
      Watch the tenth and tell me if any of the first nine rounds even resemble the tenth when Floyd had to go collect his coin
      All that is just a narrative.

What shape do you think McGregor was in the 10th? He was gassed, he's not a boxer.

I had money on Mayweather too, and I was worried for a few rounds. McGregor did surprisingly well, much better than I'd expect Mayweather to fare in UFC.

As I said, credit where it's due (though I won't be waiting for any from sycophants).
      Last edited by Weebler I; 03-30-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        All that is just a narrative.

What shape do you think McGregor was in the 10th? He was gassed, he's not a boxer.

I had money on Mayweather too, and I was worried for a few rounds. McGregor did surprisingly well, much better than I'd expect Mayweather to fare in UFC.

As I said, credit where it's due (though I won't be waiting for any from sycophants).
        I guarantee you that if the over/under was three , Conor would be put to sleep in the fourth
        Don’t kid yourself , or should I say convince yourself that that wasn’t an exhibition of sorts

Comment

Working...
        X