No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder

Wow.......fans are really going in on Wilder on his social media accounts, Instagram, Twitter, etc....
    They are bombing his accounts with constant insults and mocks.

I seriously hope for boxing, for Wilder, for Joshua and all fans that the fight between the two happens next. I don't like to see fans take shots at either guy, but this fight has got to get made. Seems like the fans are done and just want to see the fight. I definitely understand their frustration. I'm hoping that this will end soon and the fight gets made.
    Last edited by True That; 03-24-2019, 04:40 PM.

Good that fans are putting that pressure on him, he got a pass for cherry picking for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      Wow.......fans are really going in on Wilder on his social media accounts, Instagram, Twitter, etc....

I seriously hope for boxing, for Wilder, for Joshua and all fans that the fight between the two happens next. I don't like to see fans take shots at either guy, but this fight has got to get made. Seems like the fans are done and just want to see the fight. I definitely understand their frustration. I'm hoping that this will end soon and the fight gets made.
      Its not happening next, AJ fighting Bum miller next.

Even if wilder signed $100m deal with Dazn there is still no guarantee it will happen after that. If Miller wins, then AJ fighting Miller in a rematch after that.

DAZN would want to protect the 0 of these 2 fighters after investing so much in them, so I would expect DAZN to delay them fighting as long as possible.
      Last edited by Jkp; 03-24-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Are they all Brits?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Are they all Brits?
          No. Are you a bigot?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            No. Are you a bigot?
            How many comments have you made on his social media accounts?

Be honest

Comment

Are they all Brits?
              No. How many YouTube links you want me to put up of proper American boxing fans (not Wilder fanboys with their heads up their asses) who are done with this guy and his bull$#%t.

Comment

How many comments have you made on his social media accounts?

Be honest
                OK I'm sorry, you are right. But only because I haven't made any comments on his social media doesn't mean other people who neither are British haven't.

Are you a bigot?

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post

why not? its the best way to show your disapproval. the guy is a ducker and made a bunch of mind bobblingly dumb decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Good that fans are putting that pressure on him, he got a pass for cherry picking for too long.
                    This exactly. Joshua has been criticised for taking on Parker and Povetkin (who were both top3 at the time) and Miller (top10 at least) on the back of a solid resume ; meanwhile wilder has beaten only one credible opponent to date. I’m surprised it took so long before the truth became obvious.

Comment

Working...
                    X