Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Are they all Brits?
    I take it from your response that you are giving this guy a pass for his bull%$#t?

He is so full of s&%t he makes Donald Trump look like an articulate truth telling straight shooter.

F&%k Widler and his master Finkel - I'd love Breazeale to knock him out and he runs out of money in a few years and ends up in some Alabama trailer park, forgotten by everyone in the world.
    That would be what he deserves.

You can listen to him bang on about greatness and one name one face one champion, and then watch and listen as he spins some riddles about not taking an undisputed fight worth more than $100,000,000.00 while a 90 year old white guy tells him to stfu while he answers questions for Wilder.

Guy's an idiot, and if the fortune he turned down slips through his fingers it will make him more of a laughing stock than he already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
      I take it from your response that you are giving this guy a pass for his bull%$#t?

He is so full of s&%t he makes Donald Trump look like an articulate truth telling straight shooter.

F&%k Widler and his master Finkel - I'd love Breazeale to knock him out and he runs out of money in a few years and ends up in some Alabama trailer park, forgotten by everyone in the world.
      That would be what he deserves.

You can listen to him bang on about greatness and one name one face one champion, and then watch and listen as he spins some riddles about not taking an undisputed fight worth more than $100,000,000.00 while a 90 year old white guy tells him to stfu while he answers questions for Wilder.

Guy's an idiot, and if the fortune he turned down slips through his fingers it will make him more of a laughing stock than he already is.
      Agreed, even if, the split is in Joshua's favour, which is kinda their "reasoning" for turning it down. (DAZN didn't disclose Joshua's Purse) . . . 40(80)m and the chance for the Undisputed is logically still a very good offer. Oh where was the fight going to take place? America I assume? So even in Wilder's backyard. (Again as originally requested)
      Last edited by MPX309; 03-24-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        Wow.......fans are really going in on Wilder on his social media accounts, Instagram, Twitter, etc....
        They are bombing his accounts with constant insults and mocks.

I seriously hope for boxing, for Wilder, for Joshua and all fans that the fight between the two happens next. I don't like to see fans take shots at either guy, but this fight has got to get made. Seems like the fans are done and just want to see the fight. I definitely understand their frustration. I'm hoping that this will end soon and the fight gets made.
        Just had a look. He's a laughing stock.

Comment

Absolutely no reason why a B-side can't make the negotiation as smooth as possible. The four belts alone that are on the line is supposed to be enough motivation, or the chance to become the undisputed king in the division.

The money will surely follow.

Comment

Another full-court "press" by the hearnies and dazns. Wilder and AJ will fight. The sooner team hearn/dazn stop trying to "force" Wilder to sign the better. He'll sign when he likes the deal (or when he has to I guess). Doesn't matter who likes it, Wilder has to like it. Social Media is troll territory and hater/racist territory. Most reasonable people gave up trying to reason with computer bullies long ago. Many more will in the future once they understand WHO are trying to sway them with their racist, demanding, bully posting.

Besides these guys have fights awaiting. It's academic right now ... may as well calm down and lower your blood pressures.

AJ already told you fanatics to "go train and fight Wilder yourselves" rather than think you were gonna pester him into anything. I guess some of y'all won't be happy till Wilder tells you that too.

In both cases they would be saying f**k off!

Comment

Anyway, the teams are nearing even now. WIlder offered $50 million, AJ wouldn't bite. DAZN offered $40 million/fight for 2 fights, Wilder didn't bite.

Both are serious improvements over hearns $12.5 million sign in 24 hours deal. A deal is gonna get made sooner or later. As I've said before, the real contention right now is WHO is gonna control the promotion and WHO's NETWORK is gonna have rights to the fight. Subbar, DAZN/hearn team want a multiple fight deal (control) on Wilder in case AJ loses.

We're all waiting for the final outcome. Fans that want to name call, cheerlead their favorite, espouse their racist hangups, etc, etc .... oh well. The fight aside, whatever anyone says about Wilder, AJ, or any boxer ... with all that repulsive, negative poison coming out of a person ... any wise person understands what that person is MADE OF. No wise person is much gonna care what that poisonous sick individual thinks.

Comment

He's undefeated, with mostly KO's. Guessing all those who got knocked out probably disagree with you. Maybe you should train and get in there. He'll probably change your opinion too.

Comment

Lol yep the anointed one.say his name again buddy and watch the devil rise up hahhahaha.boooomb squuuuuuad!

Comment

Of course.

He's been saying he'll fight Joshua, that joshua should stop ducking him, one name one face etc.

All of a sudden he's a business man. what does he expect?

Comment

Just had a look. He's a laughing stock.
                      I bet even you would love to be in the position he's in ... people offering you millions from all over the globe. Who's the real idiot?

Typical brit so-called boxing fans. Don't get your way or instant agreement and here comes the name-calling. ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X