Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so mayweather can fight mcgregor/nishioka but manny is criticised....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so mayweather can fight mcgregor/nishioka but manny is criticised....

for not fighting a prime welterweight in spence at 40 years old? really?

Mayweather wasn't running around with a paper belt claiming to be a world champion.

Comment

The majority of people come on here just to post negativity, broski. You could make a positive thread and someone will take great pleasure in turning it into a negative slanging match in no time. In recent years Boxing Scene has been overrun with haters. I imagine a lot of these posters have one or two fighters they like, and a long list of fighters they love to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Mayweather wasn't running around with a paper belt claiming to be a world champion.

Yeah he only did that for the last 10-15 years of his career.

Comment

Floyd was retired and had no belts. Manny still has a belt and said he wants to fight the spence winner which was a clear lie. Manny just had 2 easy fights in a row. Either retire or fight someone worthy

Comment

Mayweather was criticized for both of those fights or exhibitions

Comment

There were plenty of people complaining. Difference is, we knew the Floyd fights were jokes. Manny is still saying he is fighting real fights, thats the difference. Pac-Thurman is still a helluva fight and I will definitely pay for that. Anything outside Pac-Thurman/Spence, I will be disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Floyd was retired and had no belts. Manny still has a belt and said he wants to fight the spence winner which was a clear lie. Manny just had 2 easy fights in a row. Either retire or fight someone worthy
                tank has a belt but you all say hes allowed to pick and choose who he wants cause hes young.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  tank has a belt but you all say hes allowed to pick and choose who he wants cause hes young.
                  What lol. Stop moving the goalpost you ******. I’ve never even said that this is one no one takes you seriously

Comment

Both Manny and Floyd have earned the right to fight whoever they want.

Comment

Working...
                    X