Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Leaves Spence Off List Of Potential Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Notice Crawford is not on the list either. If he fights Thurman who's on the list he will lose.
    I speculate that this is why Manny left Top Rank because Arum doesn't screw around and Manny was about to be cashed in for Crawford....In my book Bud is The Man at Welterweight.....If Spence cleans up the PBC (Protecting Boxing Cowards) at Welterweight then he would be the man....
    Danny Tropical Mexican, Porter, and Keef Thurman

Comment

• Yeah cause theres so many other fighters lining up to fight apwnce

Comment

• Lol everyone at pbc has fought each other but keep hatinh

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          I don’t blame Pacquiao he is a legend of the game and I will give him his respect he deserves I just wish that spoonhead 23 will stop talking up his chances and harping on about his power. For 3 days now he has been sending me videos upon videos on Pacquiao power and even showing me a documentary on Spain believing Pacquiao beat Mayweather.

Listen Pacquiao is the man there is no debating it and out of respect I would like to share his greatest moment

Look at Kenny Bayless eyes even he knows he has crazy power
          Pac has been cherry picking qnd catching people at catchweights since 08 gtfoh with that legend excuse

Comment

• He'll fight Thurman. If he handles him well then he'll go after Spence and go on his shield There'e only 2 fights left in him. Better to have 2 fights for more income than just one against Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              He was saying he wanted to fight the winner next and was saying how he would beat Spence, that was Manny saying it, Spence won called him into the ring and said lets do it and he said Yes , now its all Spences fault lol and Manny does his vanishing act.

Manny gets a free pass for every bit of BS he does and he does lots, its a joke how he is protected.
              You're doing a great job of ignoring the previous fights Pacquiao has been through in his career and how long his spectacular career has been. No-one but whiners are expecting Pacquiao to keep fighting at the very top. In fact the level he currently faces is perfectly respectable considering his career so far. But you're too busy whining to take it on board.

Comment

• Can't blane Pacquiao who can do whatever he wants at that stage. It's up to the rest of the current fighters who are in their prime to grow some balls and step up. Obviously the Crawford fight is the fight to make but it will never happen as long as Crawford is with Bob Arum.

Time for Shawn Porter to finally step up and fight Errol.

Comment

• The focus should be on the best Welterweight Spence not seeking a fight with Crawford to prove he is the best. Pac should fight Thurman to see if he's worthy of Spence title shot. A legend can fight whoever who ever he wants because he's past his prime, but lets see if he can face a Spence or Crawford by beating a Thurman. The debate should be why won't Spence fight a big welterweight instead of a little overmatched lightweight or an over the hill smaller man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    And he'd likely get his azz whooped, don't forget that part
                    He knows he just didn’t want to admit it

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      - Ducked the Jeff Horn rematch
                      - Ducked Errol Spence
                      - Ducked Mike Alvarado
                      - Ducked Ruslan (remember that?)
                      - Ducked Broner until he was on the decline
                      - Ducked Chino when he called him out