Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Showboating boxer KO'd in last ten seconds tonight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit annoying because Sam Maxwell is another Warren hypejob and he got exposed last night at European clubfighter level. They'll keep the show rolling now and act like it never happened, lol.

Comment

Lmao what a moron don’t ever celebrate till the final bell

Comment

Sediri is a moron, it was a close fight apart from the knockdowns, how was this silly loser thinking he's ahead fighting in ENGLAND?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
          Sediri is a moron, it was a close fight apart from the knockdowns, how was this silly loser thinking he's ahead fighting in ENGLAND?
          Is the fight worth seeing? What was your scorecard?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Is the fight worth seeing? What was your scorecard?
            I think it was very close where Maxwell out boxing Sediri in every round where Sediri didn't land nothing massive. I'd say watch the entire fight, it was entertaining and deluded Sediri behaviour made it even more fun to watch where at some point you start to cheer for Maxwell to knock him out because of his disrespectful behaviour. Last round gave me a good laugh and probably will work for you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              I think it was very close where Maxwell out boxing Sediri in every round where Sediri didn't land nothing massive. I'd say watch the entire fight, it was entertaining and deluded Sediri behaviour made it even more fun to watch where at some point you start to cheer for Maxwell to knock him out because of his disrespectful behaviour. Last round gave me a good laugh and probably will work for you as well.
              Thanks mate, I'll take a look.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
                  Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Working...
                  X