Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: We'll Push Pulev As Next Fight For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      Hmm. I wonder what Briggs thinks about that. He ran Grabomir over the coals for "fighting guys like Pulev"
      Pulev would knock Briggs out and that’s saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Arum has been around the fight game longer than almost all of you have been alive and then some...no one knows all the angles better
        Your absolutely right Oldskoolg. " That time I was lying, this time i'm telling the truth"- Bob Arum. The dude does know the ins and outs of the fight game.

Comment

And I called this back in September.

Why else would Bob sign Pulev? He couldn't draw flies to goat ****.

Comment

Easy money for AJ he's going to mop the floor with that Pulev character, should this fight happen

Comment

Smart old dog! This had nothing to do with pulev amd everything to do with being a good negotiating partner for a fury vs joshua fight in 2020.

Comment

This pos Arum just confirmed(in a press release)what I've said from day 1 hes going to duck Wilder on furys behalf til 2020. Die Arum you pos scum just die

Comment

Wilder offered Fury 50/50 to do the rematch and was willing to fight on ESPN+.

Where was bitchass Bob Arum's cooperation then?

That snake can't be trusted. He speaks with a forked tongue.

Comment

Who wanna see this though

Comment

What a terrible fight lol. Pulev was tko'd by the robot Wladimir, which doesn't say much for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X