Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney Knocks Out Gonzalez, Now Yafai's Mandatory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney Knocks Out Gonzalez, Now Yafai's Mandatory

Last October, Jason Moloney came upjust short on the scorecards versus bantamweight titlist Emmanuel Rodriguez in his first career fight outside of Australia. His twin brother knew better than to leave his own road trip in the hands of the judges. Andrew Moloney punched his way into title contention, halting Miguel Gonzalez in the 8th round of their 115-pound title eliminator Friday evening in San Francisco de Mostazal, Chile.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both brothers can fight hopefully they will both have world titles by next year or so.Jason being at 118 will have to careful who he picks.Dont see PFP talent but contenders who could win a title maybe two now a days.

Comment

Nice win for Moloney on the road in Chile where they probably would have robbed him had it gone to the cards. But isn't Yafai about to deal with a mandatory next? I thought that dude Norberto Jimenez was the mando? Don't tell me Yafai will be forced to take back to back mandatory's. This division is ripe for unifications, don't need excessive mandatory's mucking it up

Comment

Round 6 proved exactly why there's no place for Woman officials in male boxing. "No way was that a knock down"!

Comment

He can beat Yafai. I'm telling you now

Comment

This is how you do it. No sitting at home waiting for opportunity to come knocking. Go get the money.

Comment

Working...
            X