Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Anthony Joshua's 10 Times Better Than Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, duh. Everyone knows this. I don't even think Wilder fanboys feel he's better they just wanted to say "Joshua is ducking him" but they've lost that now too.

Comment

And you're still going to get knocked the fffffffffffffffffffff out!!

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
        And you're still going to get knocked the fffffffffffffffffffff out!!
        Yeah, no way he remains upright after the windmills of death.
        Nobody remains upright !

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Where do you want me to start?

Vitali Klitchko
          Wladimir Klitchko
          Shannon Briggs
          Luis Ortiz (until it was forced on him by Espinoza)
          Alexander Povetkin
          Dillian Whyte
          Anthony Joshua
          And he is Pre-ducking Uysk. Is already getting his excuses in.

And some say Fury and parker too. Fury? Wilder refused to rematch Fury in the UK which would maybe make him more money and be fair to Fury and he also refused to face Fury on ESPN for more money than Showtime offered him. Yes ESPN had an opening offer of a multifight deal but Finkel just walked away, didnt try to negotiate anything better. But hey, thats what Finkel does best, just runs off and makes himself unavailable for meetings.
          This entire post is doo-doo

I’m not even going to go through your make believe list but touch on 2 of the most absurd things

You Really think Wilder ducked Briggs , you honestly believe that. From what I remember Briggs was offered a contract but wanted more $ then offered. Not that Wikder should have fought him but that doesn’t seem like a duck to me

Forced to fight Ortiz ,Wilder went out of his way to make a Ortiz fight even after he popped Wilder pursued the fight . Not really the signs of of someone Ducking.

Pre-ducking that’s the best thing I’ve read in awhile , Usyk hasn’t even fought at HW aligned with Matchroom but Wikder already pre-ducking

Jesus it never ceases to amaze me the story’s people make up here and try to pass them off as facts

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            That's the irony of it all. All you fan boys think Wilder wins easy because you base everything on Joshua when all you have to do is watch his Molina fight. It will be a very sad day for Wilder fans , the forum will be very silent from them and they will be gone when Breazeales right hand ends the fight at some point.
            Why would I be a Wilder fan boy when I've said 20 times that I think AJ will win?

Comment

Poor Breazeale, already dug his grave with his tongue!.. lol. This will be a highlight real KO! I just hope Wilder doesn't kill that boy.. DW wants a body.. it might be Breazeale or AJ.. both have zero head movement. And both can't take big punches.. AJ run for as long as u can! I UNDERSTAND COWARDS! RUN FOREST, RUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                This entire post is doo-doo

I’m not even going to go through your make believe list but touch on 2 of the most absurd things

You Really think Wilder ducked Briggs , you honestly believe that. From what I remember Briggs was offered a contract but wanted more $ then offered. Not that Wikder should have fought him but that doesn’t seem like a duck to me

Forced to fight Ortiz ,Wilder went out of his way to make a Ortiz fight even after he popped Wilder pursued the fight . Not really the signs of of someone Ducking.

Pre-ducking that’s the best thing I’ve read in awhile , Usyk hasn’t even fought at HW aligned with Matchroom but Wikder already pre-ducking

Jesus it never ceases to amaze me the story’s people make up here and try to pass them off as facts
                Lol.. its just Fear. An that fear will be the end of them.

Comment

It doesn't surprise me as despite being 11 feet tall, Breazale likes to fight on the inside and AJ is a way better inside fighter than Wilder.

He still can't stop the windmill. One cut from that blade and it's RIP Brizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Where do you want me to start?

Vitali Klitchko
                    Wladimir Klitchko
                    Shannon Briggs
                    Luis Ortiz (until it was forced on him by Espinoza)
                    Alexander Povetkin
                    Dillian Whyte
                    Anthony Joshua
                    And he is Pre-ducking Uysk. Is already getting his excuses in.

And some say Fury and parker too. Fury? Wilder refused to rematch Fury in the UK which would maybe make him more money and be fair to Fury and he also refused to face Fury on ESPN for more money than Showtime offered him. Yes ESPN had an opening offer of a multifight deal but Finkel just walked away, didnt try to negotiate anything better. But hey, thats what Finkel does best, just runs off and makes himself unavailable for meetings.
                    Wilder also avoided Jennings and Mansour the short southpaw everyone thinks has relevance to a Wilder fight from 4 years ago .Ha

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      (...) From what I remember Briggs was offered a contract but wanted more $ then offered. (...)
                      ... from what you remember: do you have a link for that "offer"?

Comment

Working...
                      X