Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale: Anthony Joshua's 10 Times Better Than Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pray Brazaele knock Wilder bum ass out ,

Comment

Originally posted by yard man View Post
      I pray Brazaele knock Wilder bum ass out ,
      I will be there hoping for an entertaining evening. Bra-zeale better be in the shape of his life. Hope there is a decent undercard. Would be cool if kownacki is on the card. Barclays has become the new "mecca" of boxing.

Comment

Breazeale is weak. Even poor boxer as Wilder will win against him.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          idiot when has Wilder ever ducked anybody ?
          The list is on a rise at the moment.

Comment

i feel bad for wilder man

hellatrashed on lately

Comment

Won’t be saying much when he’s on a stretcher or if they need to get the smelling salts for him!

Breazeale talks like a sad puppy, then he made two mistakes that’s dangerous!

He pissed off Wilder and then he’s just starting to work with Virgil Hunter who just came back from a hiatus cuz he was sick!

Lol this guy doesn’t know how much trouble he’s in!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                Poor Breazeale, already dug his grave with his tongue!.. lol. This will be a highlight real KO! I just hope Wilder doesn't kill that boy.. DW wants a body.. it might be Breazeale or AJ.. both have zero head movement. And both can't take big punches.. AJ run for as long as u can! I UNDERSTAND COWARDS! RUN FOREST, RUN!!!
                Lolx..... Your days in this forum are numbered.
                You will definitely go oblivion as soon as wilder gets KOed in a devastating fashion.

A damn light out.

Comment

I hope Breazeale doesn't spoil the AJ/wilder party. Hez got a decent right hand as well, thou I dnt trust his defense.

Comment

It's funny how people talk about deontay skills but u don't need skills when u have a one hitter quiter.ask Ortiz and Tyson F.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      idiot when has Wilder ever ducked anybody ?
                      Are you a Japanese WW2 soldier that has been living in the jungle all these years?

If so, I'll get you caught up on the boxing news. Deontay Ducker has been running his mouth of about being one name one face but then he s%$ts his pants and won't fight Joshua for undisputed.
                      He got beat by Fury and is protected by the WBC.

He can only speak in interviews when his slavemaster tells him he can.

Americans are embarrassed by him and you can find a zillion US based youtubers laughing at Ducking Deontay.

He's a liar hype job coward.

That's you all up to speed on Ducking Deontay.

https://tenor.com/view/finger-gun-bl...rt-gif-8125509

Comment

Working...
                      X