Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk-Lebedev WBA Purse Bid on 3/28; Usyk Likely To Vacate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk-Lebedev WBA Purse Bid on 3/28; Usyk Likely To Vacate

The first step has been taken towards paring down Oleksandr Usyk's stranglehold on the cruiserweight division. The 2018 Fighter of the Year and reigning World cruiserweight champion will likely begin the process of relinquishing his collection of titles by as soon as the end of the month. Usyk was ordered by the World Boxing Association (WBA) to make a mandatory title defense versus "Champion in Recess" Denis Lebedev, with the bout now heading to a purse bid hearing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would of liked too see him fight the winner season but this makes sense.

Comment

I see Okolie vs Lebdev happening this year for the vacant belt.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        Joshua/Miller undercard I reckon. Watch Okolie jump up the rankings after Saturday, its all been timed for Okolie to get a shot. WBA's Hearn's boys.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Yes the old boys network Eddie dad use to work very closely with WBA Penta in the 80's so not suprised.

Oklie vs Lebedev make it happen in russia on sky sports on Wednesday show as nobody cares.

Comment

lebedev is the only bit of unfijished business at 200. id luv to see usuk end his complete and total conquest of 200 with levedev.

gassiev-usyk rematch would be cool.

Comment

Okolie has been the rumor for a while. I wonder if he could pull it off? I'm not so sure....

Comment

Lebedev/Shumenov please, just to get Shumenov permanently out of the picture

Comment

Working...
                X