Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder and Fury Don't Want Joshua - Now Fans Know!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    Listen ******

Yeah the Dazn offer was crazy $

But If a AJ fight isn’t guaranteed in the offer and Wikder has to hand over his career to Matchroom/Dazn for a 1 1/2 years without a
    AJ guarantee,’its not hard to see why it’d be turned Down

But I don’t expect a scholar such as yourself to understand that maybe it
    Wasn’t the best deal for Wikder
    Stop making stuff up DAZN aren't going to get enough subscribers from Wilder fighting nobodies to make 40 mil justifyable just like Wilder isn't gonna get enough PPV's fighting Brezeale to justify putting it on PPV. AJ was included just like every decent reporter has said, even Wilders team have said AJ was included.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
      They tried whilst Fury was negotiating the Fury rematch but Wilder refused to take calls.

Or are you forgetting that?
      That wasn't DAZN, that was Eddie for the Wembley fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... in case "none of them want to get beat", they should quit boxing...
        I don't think they're (Wilder and Fury) afraid of getting beat, or Fury wouldn't have fought Wlad on the road, and Wilder wouldn't have fought Luis Ortiz! Wilder has fought Fury and Ortiz! That's not fear!

Comment

What a Farce

What a shock Joshua wants to only fight real competition if they will except only a small percentage of the purse, he gets to control the entire venue including where the fight happens, ring size and even the judges and lets not forget the rematch clause if he gets clipped on the chin and his hand picked referee can't help him. Joshua is to boxing what the WWE is to wrestling. Joshua's camp should just quiet down and let the real fighters talk.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
            Barry Hearn his father said it
            Barry Hearn said if it was up to him then yes he would marinate it.

But it's not up to him. It's up to AJ and Eddie and both have clearly stated that Deyonce is the number one target right now.

That's why they keep sending him offers and conceding more and more.

-Deyonce gets a rematch even though he is B side.
            -Gets home advantage even though he is B side.
            -Gets 40% that he once asked for even though AJ made more against Povetkin than Deyonce and Fury combined and AJ holds 75% of the belts.
            -Gets the fight on Showtime if they can beat a DAZN guarantee.

How many offers has Deyonce countered with? And don't you dare talk about 50m as though it was anything other than a bull***** PR stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              That wasn't DAZN, that was Eddie for the Wembley fight.
              That would have been on DAZN or Showtime whoever offered the most.

You want DAZN to offer the fight and a date but it can't have anything to do with Eddie or Wembley?

Wtf, are you ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                Rejecting the $100 3-fight DAZN offer has nothing to do with Wilder not wanting to fight Joshua. It's simple math. A percentage is better than a flat fee guarantee. If the Joshua fight makes $150 million and Wilder is locked in at $40 million, where does the other $110 million go? How much of a percentage is $40 million in the rematch if Wilder wins the first fight...

That's why you work with percentages and not flat fee guarantees. That's why the $50 million against 50% Sky offer to Joshua was such a great offer and spoke volumes about Joshua's true desire to fight Wilder when it was shockingly refused.

No need for a 3 fight deal with DAZN or a 5 fight deal with ESPN. Just a 2 fight deal against Joshua on DAZN or a 2 fight deal against Fury on ESPN with fair PERCENTAGES for each fight. And it doesn't have to be negotiated until after the WBC mandatory. That way, Wilder gets fair compensation for generating a $100 million fight or a $200 million fight.
                Wilder was offered 40% to face Joshua. Stop making out Wilder doesn’t turn down offers. Listen to Winkel he is all about marinating and hoping the fight gets bigger. He is a greedy F#ucker. He attends the meeting and his main line of questioning is how much is Joshua getting. Wilder is your client how about what he wants instead of worrying about his clients rival’s pockets

Comment

This dance is becoming old. Aj isn’t mentioning wilder bc there’s nothing new to say. Wilder has said i don’t wanna y’all abiut Joshua bc... why? Hearn keeps offering wilder flat fees and wilder wants a percentage. Who’s gonna budge is the only question

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    I don't think they're (Wilder and Fury) afraid of getting beat, or Fury wouldn't have fought Wlad on the road, and Wilder wouldn't have fought Luis Ortiz! Wilder has fought Fury and Ortiz! That's not fear!
                    Do you remember the state Fury was in when he signed to fight Wilder? He’d just got booed out of the ring against Pianeta in a fight where he got clipped a number of times.

Fury was not a scary prospect at the time, not one bit

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      I agree, I much rather listen to fighters that draw fights and claim the reason was because their opponent had Baby oil on or was partaking in witch craft or maybe you prefer the same fighter talking about wanting a body on his record and then when questioned he says it wasn’t him that said it it was the Bronze bomber. This same fighter talking about one face one name but was hell bent becoming the lineal champion.

He is a brother so ultimately I want him to do well. Though he says some stupid s#hit and you sit there with your legs and mouth wide open wanting more.

Look at the fear in Winkel’s face every time Wilder talks. Yet Wilder has the nerve to talk about being milked. His situation reminds me of the film...get out
                      I hear you. Maybe Wilder looks at it from the perspective that Finkel helped him parlay 12.5 into 40 so maybe he help him parlay 40 into 50 or 60. Maybe Wilder is addicted to gambling with his financial future..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X