No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene need to cut one back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Scene need to cut one back

IBO in the line up for Show Case don't float. You all are tender foot cub scouts who (simply put) don't know better. Take it from this 50 years boxing veteran that the IBO don't belong ("Sirs...........)
    Better for the Sport.
    Now, "Second Echelon" I Will Talk to you 860-637-0442 John Wilkinson
    Last edited by Bill Hodge; 06-13-2023, 11:37 PM.

yeah that makes PERFECT sense, can I have some of what you are smoking? and I don't mean that cawk either

Comment

I have no idea what's going on right now
      Bill Hodge Bill Hodge likes this.

Comment

Yea, that's part of the whole trip brother. Cause when you open your mind, they can't own you any more. Cause society... you know, and the corporate structure of the pig leadership. It's so bogus man. Just totally bogus.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Yea, that's part of the whole trip brother. Cause when you open your mind, they can't own you any more. Cause society... you know, and the corporate structure of the pig leadership. It's so bogus man. Just totally bogus.

Comment

I'm selling hats that can stop them reading your mind if you want get.

Comment

So y'all been smokin that nut pack huh

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                I have no idea what's going on right now
                20-7 nice. Read my record synopsis too! I have not been on here quite a while. Normally I am pretty good at communicating. I ATTACK the IBO the "duel tri." And the "ghost" of Fury-Arum-ESPN scope!!

Comment

Working...
                X