Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Nope. One glance at Team Garcia in the post fight press conference and you know that's wrong. They had no clue this was going to happen. You underestimate who blind, dumb and misguided the Garcia's are. Remember it was Eduardo who put Fernando Vargas in the ring with Tito Trinidad.. The Garcia family now has TWO candidates for the dumbest matchmaking blunders in boxing history.. Both of which could be top 5 all time worst business moves ever.
    Are you stupid or just ignorant? Mikey was always the only one who wanted this fight. Both his father and brother told him not to take it but he was determined. Keep spouting nonsense though.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      "Weight divisions" my ass.

Mikey Garcia's complete lack of skill is what lost him that fight. You got eyes, pal?
      Complete lack of skill? Ok. I guess that's what got him titles in four divisions though. You know nothing about boxing. Go back to MMA or WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        What's crazy is Garcia had to bob and weave somewhat to get inside Spence's reach and he didn't. If his plan was to fight at distance then I don't know why he would employ that gameplan. I was expecting Mikey to at least show more urgency and give Spence something to think about since he's known for being a smart fighter. He should've watched clips of Iron Mike in his prime vs tall guys.
        Don't you think he would've done that if he could? Watch Tyson vs tall guys? WTF are you on? Mike was over 200 lbs, a legit heavyweight. Height was irrelevant. Mikey was not and is not a welterweight. There are weight classes for a reason. Spence's gameplan worked perfectly and his jab and movement nullified any offensive Mikey tried to mount. He wouldn't have stayed for twelve rounds and take punishment if he didn't think he could be effective. Of course he couldn't because Spence was taller, longer, bigger and stronger and used his reach appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
          Garcia was never as good as he was advertised. His signature victories are Broner and Salido. What is his legacy? 4 belts in 4 weight classes? Broner has that.
          Still a legacy, still quite an accomplishment. What have you done with your life bud?

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            Some may say Spence's height and reach were the problem, but after the success Mikey had with Robert Easter, who is taller with longer reach than Spence, it wasn't the problem.
            You are a moron if that's what you think. Robert Easter was a thin, light hitting light weight! Mikey could easily walk through anything he tried plus Easter doesn't know how to properly use his height. Spence does plus he's much bigger than Easter, much stronger and a better boxer. Use your brain next time you try to assess why Mikey lost.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Yes he did but you also looked foolish when you got you’re ass beat by manny so what’s you’re piont.
              Lol I always look for you when any Mexican loses. You are a proud man. A funny guy but proud.... my condolences

Comment

There was already an example with Rigondeaux when he was humiliated by Loma. This wasn't going to be an exception.

Don't get me wrong, Spence is a great fighter, but wasn't expecting a different outcome.

How much was the weight on fight night for both of them?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHawk2017 View Post
                  Mickey Garcia was simply very slow w/ that 2 division jump in weight. Spence has a clear height & reach advantage that Mickey's suppose to neutralize w/ speed but instead he maintain a distance w/c benefited Spence. Spence has used his advantage very well & at the same time not being careless also as he respected Mickey's power. So as the rounds gone by slowly but surely Spence successfully dominated Garcia!

Mickey was not effective as a welterweight because he looked very slow & needs to go back to lightweight or the most light welterweight. The extra weight doesn't served him well, maybe he could win some welters but not against the level of Spence.
                  Finally someone with some common sense. I thought it was fairly easy to assess why Mikey lost to Spence but some of the geniuses on here seem totally oblivious to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Ivan "The Beast" Baranchyk vs. Mikey Garcia for the IBF Jr. WW Title! Make It Happen! Then we'll see if Mikey is done! MAN UP!
                    Sorry dude, "The Beast" is currently in the World Boxing Super Series so that's not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      So did you Tim , when they announced you the victor at the end of the fight
                      You all know what fight I’m talking about
                      Sometimes when you got nothing good to say , you should just shut the fugh up
                      You should never post again then being bias towards anyone who fights out of Quebec.

Comment

Working...
                      X