Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    garcia looked like he didn't belong in the same ring totally outclassed where does he go from here ? as for spents he needs to move up and stop calling out smaller older fighters
    What do you mean where does he go from here? He goes back down in weight where he belongs? Are you that stupid? This was obviously a mismatch where Mikey bit off more than he could chew. He can still be successful at lightweight and even junior welter. He never got rocked or dropped once. He took damage but people that are saying he's damaged goods now are jumping the gun.

Comment

Manny Pac Man would have smoked Garcia in a similar shut out. He can move. really move and it doesn't matter if he's 40. He moves better than most fighters in their 20s. Fact. Garcia, whom I personally like and enjoy is not in the same class as Manny, Berrera, Marquez, or Morales. I think Mexican boxing fans will embrace Spence as a great fighter. They don't have near the haters and fanboys as Americans do. They KNOW and LIVE boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Are you stupid or just ignorant? Mikey was always the only one who wanted this fight. Both his father and brother told him not to take it but he was determined. Keep spouting nonsense though.
        No are you stupid?? I said "Team Garcia." Did I say "just Eduardo" or "just Robert" or "just Mikey?" No moron, I said "Team Garcia" and "the Garcia's." F.cking idiot.

What's hard to understand about that?? Can you read, idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          To see Mikey broken like that.. Spence actually held back significantly at times. I have never felt as badly for a fighter as a did for Mikey as much as he had that coming. He entered that arena as a man and left as a boy. Entire world capsized.
          What? Dude what are you guys talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
            Complete lack of skill? Ok. I guess that's what got him titles in four divisions though. You know nothing about boxing. Go back to MMA or WWE.
            Like a "title" in boxing has meant ANYTHING for decades. What a f.cking idiot this guy is. Did you just start following boxing this month, moron?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              What? Dude what are you guys talking about?
              Dude, what is your question dude?

Comment

No are you stupid?? I said "Team Garcia." Did I say "just Eduardo" or "just Robert" or "just Mikey?" No moron, I said "Team Garcia" and "the Garcia's." F.cking idiot.

What's hard to understand about that?? Can you read, idiot?
                So now you're contradicting yourself? Are you that stupid? Here's what you said:

"One glance at Team Garcia in the post fight press conference and you know that's wrong. They had no clue this was going to happen. You underestimate who blind, dumb and misguided the Garcia's are. Remember it was Eduardo who put Fernando Vargas in the ring with Tito Trinidad.. The Garcia family now has TWO candidates for the dumbest matchmaking blunders in boxing history.. "

You said Team Garcia, The Garcias, Eduardo and the Garcia family! This means you are including all the Garcia's in the decision to take the fight when it was only Mikey! Try saying what you mean next time instead of implicating people who didn't even want the fight and then claiming you didn't say that. You think Robert or Eduardo are going to stop Mikey when he's convinced he can win? Keep contradicting yourself though dude.

Comment

Like a "title" in boxing has meant ANYTHING for decades. What a f.cking idiot this guy is. Did you just start following boxing this month, moron?
                  Based on the amount of BS that you get on with, I'm sure it's more than you'll ever accomplish in your pathetic life. To say Mikey has done nothing and has no legacy is just ignorant hating. I'm not surprised you're defending such a stupid comment though since you are arguing with your own comments in response to my reply.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                    "And if he did it was one punch at a time, there was no follow-up"..

mikey always fight like this. that's why i never really saw mikey as this great fighter or a fighter that was a threat. mikey is very basic. very slow pace. does one thing at a time.
                    That’s why it’s laughable when these kids compare him to Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      I like Garcia and his whole boxing family, saying that....

Chavez jr showed more heart in the 12th against Martinez, Spence looked tired in the 11th and 12th and Garcia was just taking the punches while not throwing back. Even on the inside, Garcia would take the shots he would just stand there with a dumb look on his face.

I knew this fight was a mismatch since it was signed but Garcia shit the bed here, it was a combination of Chavez jr vs. Canelo and Broner.
                      Completely agree. He was so thoroughly outskilled, that this loss is going to follow him back down in weight.

Everyone, even though expecting Spence to beat down Mikey, expected Mikey to at least mount an effort to defend himself.

He didn't. Garcia just looked like he just didn't have the skills.

Comment

Working...
                      X