Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence had all the advantages over Garcia and he did what he had to do to win.

It doesn't make Garcia a bad fighter.

Spence is the most feared fighter at welterweight and he delivered when it mattered most. The connoisseurs got their predictions right.

Spence will retire Pacquiao if they fight next.

Comment

Re

That's exactly what I'm thinking. Mikey kinda retired some 2+ years ago, due to a promotional dispute.

He probably came back for a short run, until he goes back into retirement.

Explains him bypassing a weight class, that would have taken him another year or two to clean out.

Go right for Spence, get the millions, and call it a day.
      Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 03-18-2019, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Ivan "The Beast" Baranchyk vs. Mikey Garcia for the IBF Jr. WW Title! Make It Happen! Then we'll see if Mikey is done! MAN UP!

Comment

I agree with Bradley except where he says Spence didn’t seem to have snap on his punches they were like placement punches. Spence had plenty of snap especially his jab. His combinations were fast. He tried to get Garcia out of there but Garcia would t quit and I think we should all give Garcia credit for that and credit for wanting a fight that the other WW champ and didn’t want . The only WW that may have a shot at beating Spence is Crawford. That is a super fight .

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Yes he did but you also looked foolish when you got you’re ass beat by manny so what’s you’re piont.
            All three Manny fights scored close. Nothing like the blowout Mikey just took.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              "Weight divisions" my ass.

Mikey Garcia's complete lack of skill is what lost him that fight. You got eyes, pal?
              It´s a bit more complicated than that. Spence had the edge in skill yes, but also speed, reach, work rate, game plan.. weight was almost irrelevant. Spence was better than I expected - and Mikey looked like crap. He has a great chin tho.

Comment

The size made a difference but more than anything, the volume and combination punching was too much

Comment

So did you Tim , when they announced you the victor at the end of the fight
                  You all know what fight I’m talking about
                  Sometimes when you got nothing good to say , you should just shut the fugh up

Comment

Reach , reach and reach again
                    Very frustrating when you can’t touch someone
                    Imo after around the eighth round is when you can add all the rest ( speed , height etc etc )
                    Wasn’t really impressed with his power , which he made up with precision hitting
                    Spence’s trademark , cause he certainly not a one punch ko artist

Comment

It looked like a witch casted a spell on Mikeys speed, looked slower than I originally thought Mikey was

Comment

Working...
                      X