Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Sorry dude, Baranchyk pulled out. His people said don't believe the hype, he's not fighting regardless of what the WBSS says! It's gonna be a court fight, but in the meantime...Baranchyk vs. Garcia! If not Baranchyk, I would love to see Mikey Garcia vs. Omar Figueroa Jr.! Never seen Omar in a boring fight! MAN UP!
    Any news about Farmer vs Davis? Hearn's 5 mill?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Spence has no power again he couldn’t even knock out a lightweight but we are supposed to believe you because you said he was letting him off. Spence just isn’t as great as you ***** want him or hype him to be. He should have gone out there and killed Mikey that’s what he was supposed to do. Do you honestly think he wanted it to go 12 rounds? What does that say if him? It made him look like a joke
      You are right about Spence trying to KO him a few times and couldn't. I give credit to Garcia for that. The guy is so damn strong and tough. Spence is not a killer puncher as some might believe, either.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        No, you don't agree with me at all. You said you were "surprised" by Spence. That is the opposite of understanding these fighters and this outcome. Welcome to Earth tho, buddy.
        I did? Read again. Now fcuk off.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          You are right about Spence trying to KO him a few times and couldn't. I give credit to Garcia for that. The guy is so damn strong and tough. Spence is not a killer puncher as some might believe, either.
          See you seem to know your sh it bro. That a wolf idiot doesn’t. Spence went for it a few times but Mikey was game. Like you said props to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Yes he did but you also looked foolish when you got you’re ass beat by manny so what’s you’re piont.
            Point is Timmeh is now the commentator, getting paid to tell you what he thinks about the boxing matches he is commentating on. He is also the one getting paid to watch the fights wearing a suit while Pac is still taking punches in the ring for a living.

Comment

No, YOU are a fool if you think this wouldn't have played out EXACTLY the way it did if they were both naturally the same size. NOTHING that happened in that fight says otherwise.

Is this what you're asserting?? That if Mikey was naturally a few inches taller, longer and a little bit heavier it would have made ANY difference???

Is that what you're claiming, "fool?"
              Read my post carefully FOOL, I clearly said there is no doubt that spence is the superior boxer, HOWEVER you are lying to yourself if you think the size difference didn't ALSO have an effect.

Not that it matters, but it's the truth. Just like Marquez/Mayweather, yes floyd is the superior fighter I realize that, but again, the size ALSO didn't help matters for the smaller man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Spence has no power again he couldn’t even knock out a lightweight but we are supposed to believe you because you said he was letting him off. Spence just isn’t as great as you ***** want him or hype him to be. He should have gone out there and killed Mikey that’s what he was supposed to do. Do you honestly think he wanted it to go 12 rounds? What does that say if him? It made him look like a joke
                Oh yeah Spence has no power and he isn't a good fighter.

Thanks for schooling me, man. Now I know what's up.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  Read my post carefully FOOL, I clearly said there is no doubt that spence is the superior boxer, HOWEVER you are lying to yourself if you think the size difference didn't ALSO have an effect.

Not that it matters, but it's the truth. Just like Marquez/Mayweather, yes floyd is the superior fighter I realize that, but again, the size ALSO didn't help matters for the smaller man.
                  I did, moron.

Read this: SIZE WAS IN NO WAY A FACTOR.

Mikey Garcia's complete inability to adjust and lack of skill is why he lost. Tell yourself whatever you want to, idiot. I could care less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    I did? Read again. Now fcuk off.
                    "Read again."

Spence's "reach" is why he won right? Or was it his "gameplan?"

Amateur hour is always fun..

Comment

Oh yeah Spence has no power and he isn't a good fighter.

Thanks for schooling me, man. Now I know what's up.
                      You’re welcome class dismissed

Comment

Working...
                      X