Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Garcia Looked Foolish Against Spence, Could Be Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    A cherrypick is any fighter who appears very vulnerable and easy to beat.

Mikey said it better himself when he said that he was the overall better fighter than Spence. He was the more fundamentally sound, scientific and skilled of the two fighters as well. I don't know about you but that sounds like a cherrypick to me pal.

Obviously, Mikey handpicked Erroll because he thought he saw something in him that he could have easily exploited but boy was he was wrong?
    lol. Hilarious. Name me a fighter who was trying to sell his ppv, say that he was gonna get spanked rather easily. of course Garcia was gonna say he would win.

Comment

• Everybody on BS who isn't a Mikey backer knew what was going to happen. A good big man always beats a good little man. My issue is with the way he gained weight and called it scientific. I can see losing weight the right way, but how do you turn into a short fat man scientifically?

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Sorry dude, "The Beast" is currently in the World Boxing Super Series so that's not happening.
        Sorry dude, Baranchyk pulled out. His people said don't believe the hype, he's not fighting regardless of what the WBSS says! It's gonna be a court fight, but in the meantime...Baranchyk vs. Garcia! If not Baranchyk, I would love to see Mikey Garcia vs. Omar Figueroa Jr.! Never seen Omar in a boring fight! MAN UP!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Sorry dude, Baranchyk pulled out. His people said don't believe the hype, he's not fighting regardless of what the WBSS says! It's gonna be a court fight, but in the meantime...Baranchyk vs. Garcia! If not Baranchyk, I would love to see Mikey Garcia vs. Omar Figueroa Jr.! Never seen Omar in a boring fight! MAN UP!
          At Stub Hub Center. That would be nuts. Omar can win that with his activity. Dude is underrated to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Oh yes he did

Getting knocked around the ring arms flying all over the place he looked pretty damn foolish looking like he was doing the stanky leg when manny fucccked up his ankle
            Ask any knowledgeable boxing fan if Bradley looked anywhere near as sad as Mikey did this weekend in any of his 3 fights with Pac. Bradley, btw, has one of the most impressive resume's in boxing for his era. Only a complete know-nothing could criticize this guy in or out of the ring. Bradley, on the other hand, is a professional who gets paid to give his opinions and insights about boxing. I was rooting for Mikey, but I agree with what Bradley has said about the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              Everybody on BS who isn't a Mikey backer knew what was going to happen. A good big man always beats a good little man. My issue is with the way he gained weight and called it scientific. I can see losing weight the right way, but how do you turn into a short fat man scientifically?
              Generally, but not always.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Mikey Garcia’s competition on his quest to becoming a four division champion:

- Orlando Salido, already had 11 losses. Most recently from Yuriorkis Gamboa(Crawford beat Gamboa)

- Roman Martínez, already lost to Ricky Burns(Crawford beat Burns). Got KO’d (and retired) by Lomachenko four fights later

- Dejan Zlatican, won a vacant belt and had no title defenses. Got KO’d by Roberto Ramirez two fights later

- Sergey Lipinets, won a vacant belt and had no title defenses. Got outboxed by Erick Bone his next fight but got saved by the judges

- Robert Easter Jr, who was outboxed by Javier Fortuna earlier in the year but got saved by the judges. He also arguably lost against Richard Commey as well.
                I have never seen the fascination in Mikey. Prior to his fight with Spence he has always looked basic to me. Good I got IQ but slow feeet, slow hands, suspect stamina issues. In fairness to him he is not supposed to beat Spence and I’m actually surprised he was not knocked out

Comment

• I am and will continue to be a fan of Mikey regardless of the Spence outcome.
                  True warrior.

With that being said.
                  Errol Spence showed why none of the welterweight champs and DSG want to fight Spence.
                  Excluding Crawford of course. We know why the Crawford fight won't happen anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    He got what he deserved he knew damn well he had no business going up that high agianst the best ww today but he chose to sell out he sold his undefeated record for that payday
                    Lololololol

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      I have never seen the fascination in Mikey. Prior to his fight with Spence he has always looked basic to me. Good I got IQ but slow feeet, slow hands, suspect stamina issues. In fairness to him he is not supposed to beat Spence and I’m actually surprised he was not knocked out
                      He also doesn't body punch or know how to move his head to avoid a punch something even a giant like Fury knows how to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X