Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Spence is Best P4P Fighter, He Beat Garcia With Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Spence is Best P4P Fighter, He Beat Garcia With Skill

Richard Schaefer, CEO of Ringstar Sports, was very impressed with Saturday night's performance by IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence (25-0, 21 KOs). Schaefer, who works closely with four division world champion Mikey Garcia, watched his boxer get dominated over twelve rounds by Spence at AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree. ... Spence torched beat and almost killed garcia with skill

Comment

What a way to highlight Mikey consolation victory.

Comment

Spence has faced better level of opposition than Crawford.

Comment

Mikey will never be the same after that brutal ass whooping. His brother is a clown for letting him come out for the 10th round

Comment

Yup he is...only dumbasses have lomachenko or Crawford as #1 p4p

Comment

Spence beat Mikey with skill. But his size advantage made it easier to display his skills. Mikey was trying to time and counter Errol’s jab. But he couldn’t because of Errol’s length. And Mikey couldn’t hurt Errol. So Errol was free to let his hands go without fear of anything that was coming back in return. That makes boxing real easy. Mikey faced very similar challenges to what JMM faced when he fought Floyd. You’re not gonna have much success when you’re smaller and slower. Rigondeaux had the same issues with Lomachencko.

Comment

What a bunch of horsesh|t. Spence basically has two good wins under his belt. One guy was coming off a damaging stoppage loss and moving down in weight. The other guy had to move up two weight classes to fight him.

There are 3 other guys in his own division who I am not sure he can beat. Two of them I think he should be the underdog against.
                Last edited by deanrw; 03-17-2019, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  Yup he is...only dumbasses have lomachenko or Crawford as #1 p4p
                  LoL, and only nuttriders like you have Spence P4P all of a sudden..🤣
                  I like Spence and he put on a great performance last night but beating a smaller guy like Mikey doesn't make you the best P4P fighter in boxing!
                  In my book it doesn't! I just dont get impressed that easily!
                  Now if he can do what he did last night to Crawford or move up and perform that way against Hurd then hell yeah he's P4P #1!
                  But if you think beating Mikey makes him P4P the best then you're just a nuttrider who doesn't know shet about boxing! FACTS!

Comment

You don’t become a P4P number 1 when the heavier guy beats someone who’s 2 weight classes below you

Comment

Working...
                    X