Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Pacquiao Will Make For a Better Fight With Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquaio is bigger framed than Garcia. Garcia probably walks around heavier, but Pac is wider and has bigger legs and shoulders. Pac also has the speed advantage on Spence. Garcia didnt. Add this to the quick feet and Angles Plus Pac hits harder and is more explosive than Garcia with one punch. Spence looked good , but he didnt look like the super athlete in there. He is a good steady fighter. However he can be hit by quick punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Pacquaio is bigger framed than Garcia. Garcia probably walks around heavier, but Pac is wider and has bigger legs and shoulders. Pac also has the speed advantage on Spence. Garcia didnt. Add this to the quick feet and Angles Plus Pac hits harder and is more explosive than Garcia with one punch. Spence looked good , but he didnt look like the super athlete in there. He is a good steady fighter. However he can be hit by quick punches.
      pac is also a seasoned 147 fighter where as for mikey he wasnt. pac will be comfortable at 147. taking punches, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bs_king View Post
        Manny weighs in @ 145, most likely walks around 150-155. He rehydrated to 153 in the bradley fight. Cant remember the most recent rehydration ive seen.
        Not true. He has said "Yeah, I can still make 135...during my training, if I eat regularly, not putting more extra rice or anything else, just regularly, my weight is 141, 140,". Maybe now 145lbs.

Comment

Maybe it's me, But

Crawford needs ESJ, not the other way around.

Just like 40% of social media got the Garcia fight wrong..
          Bud brings nothing but hype to the table..

Mikey had legit WW bodies on his resume .
          Who does Bud have?
          Horn, a one legged cripple, & now a faded Khan.
          If anything, ESJ vs Bud is a huge mismatch.

In willing to bet anyone Spense will either stop Crawford, or Breland refuses to let him finish....

TR will never make that fight after Saturday's blowout.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sugar View Post
            Spence and Pacquiao Both Avoiding Crawford...won't even mention his Name....
            Pacquaio decided to Fight Horn instead of Crawford......
            Spence called out Pacquaio and if that doesn't happen...he wants Porter.....
            Sure he makes more Money fighting Pac but Fighting Porter instead of Crawford isn't financially beneficial....
            He Needs to fight Crawford to be P4P King...
            Pac did not avoid Crawford, Arum was the one who killed that fight and he said it himself. Unless Crawford leaves Top Rank, he won’t fight nobody but bums, thanks to Arum.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend pac fight Errol or Crawford.those guys are in there prime they would embarrass him.he needs to fight people on a Thurman Porter and broner type level.

Comment

Sorry im late. Floyd talks the same nonsense. Neither were nor are making 140

Comment

Thurman Vs. Pacquiao is the PBC fight to make that would generate the most $$.
                  Thurman Vs. Spence is the BIG 147lbs fight the PBC can make that actually matters.

"One Time" is still the one to beat on that side of the street.

Comment

Working...
                  X