Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo: Pacquiao Will Make For a Better Fight With Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo: Pacquiao Will Make For a Better Fight With Spence

Former junior middleweight champion and current middleweight contender Jermall Charlo believes Manny Pacquiao will make for a much better contest with Errol Spence. On Saturday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas - Spence dominated unbeaten four division champion Mikey Garcia over twelve rounds of action. Spence picked up a one-sided unanimous decision and retained his IBF welterweight title for a third time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Spence is one sleazy ass fight after another

Comment

He needs to face Pacquio porter or Thurman.

Comment

I with Charlo on this one, Spence and Pacquaio would probably be a much better fight. Still, in the end Pacquaio gives up height, power and reach to Spence. The outcome would not be in doubt with Spence being the winner. After fighting a money fight against Pacquaio Spence needs to face the best in the division at their primes or he indeed will be a lot Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Spence is one sleazy ass fight after another

Damn that whining about who Spence is or isn't fighting is getting old. You and others should tell Pacquaio to retire so your clan of butt hurt fans can quit crying. Reminds me of a bunch of old women.

Pacquiao is currently the regular belt holder of the WBA, is an active professional boxer, and either will throw his hat in the ring or not. He said publicly he knows how to beat Spence. He came in the ring after the fight. He needs to either fight or stfu and find some lower class opponents.

Comment

Pac is too old unfortunately and he is also small. Dont want to see it, i want a young lion like Crawford.

Comment

Pacquiao is faster than Garcia and uses angles very well. His work rate is phenomenal and has been hit by some good punchers. I doubt he will be gun shy like Garcia so this will be a good fight.

Comment

But he's confident someone like Pacquiao, who's been fighting at 147-pounds since 2007, will put up a much better fight.

"I think it would be a better fight than that was [with Garcia], I think because of size and things like that," Charlo said.

Whaaat? Manny's a bit smaller than Mikey not to mention a decade older.

Comment

No doubt....manny is faster than Spence and hits hard enough to drop fighters at welterweight. Thy should take it right back to Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Former junior middleweight champion and current middleweight contender Jermall Charlo believes Manny Pacquiao will make for a much better contest with Errol Spence. On Saturday night at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas - Spence dominated unbeaten four division champion Mikey Garcia over twelve rounds of action. Spence picked up a one-sided unanimous decision and retained his IBF welterweight title for a third time.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Not gonna happen. 48 dont fight young undefeated fighters unless it's a situation like mikey, they are jumping up 2 divisions. A fair fight against a young undefeated fighter is why he got his ass whooped against Jeff horn. 48 needs that juice and the air of doubt. Spence flattens him easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X