Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: G G G (poster) feels Mikey was ROBBED. Let's vote.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    That guy is a troll groupie how he got his rep is beyond me. Ggg fans should just be quiet there’s nothing you can do to excuse an 36yr old one weight champion lol dude resume is not even better than Badou Jacks and that’s fact. What’s his second best win Willie Monroe or David Lemieux lmaoo

We should stop talking about fighters who are too scared to move up and challenge themselves.
    Look at his face lol how did he let someone from 154 come up to his weight and give him a new face, I see why he’s scared to move up

5-F6-ABB92-D46-E-4-E2-F-91-FA-C215-FD632-F04
    I find the bolded to be quite interesting considering here you are, bringing up said fighter, in a thread about Spence and Garcia...

Comment

There are some folks who really believe Mikey was robbed, like seriously?? Wow, Im flabbergasted lol!

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        So you gave him pity rounds or were you punishing Spence?

Because either way, you're saying you're ignoring all four key scoring criteria for a fight round.
        I don't follow those rules. Pre-Marquis of Queensbury rules a round ended when someone was actually knocked down.

You should read some of the stories. Fights lasted forever!

So I see it as a draw as nobody got knocked down...

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I find the bolded to be quite interesting considering here you are, bringing up said fighter, in a thread about Spence and Garcia...
          Don’t compare Spence who just turned 29 two months ago and has only been fighting for 6yrs to a 36yr old GGG who has been fighting for 13 yrs. nice try though

Comment

Mikey showed great heart to stay in there But he didn't win a single round. Spence used his size and reach advantage impressively.

Comment

Why would you fall for that idiots bait. He wants you to talk about him he’s trolling

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Don’t compare Spence who just turned 29 two months ago and has only been fighting for 6yrs to a 36yr old GGG who has been fighting for 13 yrs. nice try though
                What are you talking about? No one, besides you, has mentioned Golovkin in this thread. This thread is about a posters comments in regards to Spence-Garcia.

I just find it odd that you say we shouldn't talk about Golovkin, then mention him and post his pic in a thread that doesn't have anything to him or even the division he fights in.

Let's see if I can get you back on topic. Do you think Garcia was robbed? I don't

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Or in this case , with a gram of coke

Lmfao

You all do know a liar believes his own lies , right ?
                  Haha...True!

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I don't follow those rules. Pre-Marquis of Queensbury rules a round ended when someone was actually knocked down.

You should read some of the stories. Fights lasted forever!

So I see it as a draw as nobody got knocked down...

So basically, you feel that

- Mayweather/De La Hoya = DRAW
                    - Mayweather/Berto = DRAW
                    - Mayweather/Canelo = DRAW (CJ Ross)
                    - Mayweather/Pacquiao = DRAW
                    - Pacquiao/Rios = DRAW
                    - Pacquiao/Clottey = DRAW
                    - Pacquiao/Broner = DRAW
                    - Pacquiao/Horn = DRAW
                    - Crawford/Postol = DRAW

Do I have that right? Because that's not what you selected. You selected a robbery, not a draw. So which is it? Because a draw is not a robbery.

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Why would you fall for that idiots bait. He wants you to talk about him he’s trolling
                    Clearly, he wasn't the only one. Thus why I put the poll out - I needed to know if other people really felt Mikey won more than one round at best. And as we see, others clearly did for some reason. Now it's time to analyze those reasons.
                    Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 03-17-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
                      There are some folks who really believe Mikey was robbed, like seriously?? Wow, Im flabbergasted lol!
                      I'm not. I've noticed a pattern since Manny lost to Bradley. Which is that people are going subjective with what wins a fight. They don't care anymore about the time honored criteria:

Effective Aggression

Effective Defense

Ring Generalship

Punches Landed (which includes jabs)

Over the years, I see people basically ignoring jabs, which skews the fourth one; rely too heavily on Compubox/CompuTrack, which ignores the first three; default give rounds to the opponent of a heavily defensive fighter, which ignores the second one; refuse to acknowledge when popular fighters get walked down/back, which insults the third; score based on people's faces, which ignores all four when it's a fighter that just bruises easily (i.e. Guerrero) and give rounds for just throwing, which spits on the first one.

Since this fight was 80% jab, it doesn't surprise me at all that people are probably giving rounds to Mikey where all Spence did was jab the hell out of him with a 50% connect; they scored that one solid body shot that Mikey might have landed (or not) in the last 30 seconds and gave him the round.

This is a great exercise.

Comment

Working...
                      X