Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Sexual Battery Charges Dropped in Mall Groping Case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner's Sexual Battery Charges Dropped in Mall Groping Case

Former four division champion Adrien Broner is off the hook in his sexual battery case after prosecutors decided there just wasn't enough evidence to prove he grabbed a woman's vagina at an Atlanta area mall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hopefully Broner can get it together, although we've been saying this for years now

Comment

Gross. and I’m not referring to money. Maybe now he can celebrate Mikey’s revenge whipping. Like Floyd paid back Maidana.

Comment

Broner’s thinking..yeah, get Pacquiao too.

Comment

The victim should sue him in civil court

Comment

Seems like a False Accusation. I guarantee they had the video and buried it because it didn't show what they needed. The women lie all the time and because of Feminism and Gynocentricism - they rarely ever face consequences. #FalseAccusation

Comment

Hopefully he's learned his lesson and will tone down the wild rhetoric. He continues to get a whole lot of breaks, but these breaks won't last forever. Him and his people probably paid the girl off on the side.... Dude really needs to be thankful and stop the foolishness....

Comment

Clear case of black privilege SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Hopefully Broner can get it together, although we've been saying this for years now
                  Why? He's obviously not a good fighter. You think his personality is good or what?
                  Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Clear case of black privilege SMH
                  I feel you. I'm speaking next month, check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by George Orwell View Post
                    The victim should sue him in civil court
                    she already got paid off

Comment

Working...
                    X