Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will beat Spence easy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny could give him problems for a few rounds. If Spence gets him into an in close fight though it’s over for Manny.

I say Spence wins that fight , but it won’t be a cakewalk.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Youre in for a rude awakening Spence will put on a similar beat down on Manny, it was funny Manny couldn't get away from Spence fast enough in the call out lol.
      yeah manny was so scared that's why he went in the ring right lol. spence couldnt even stop a 135 fighter lol.

Comment

Even if Manny can be competitive, hes gonna take a career ending beating.

Comment

Can;t hit what you can't reach. Spence showed he's very good at controlling distance. Pacquiao gets beat up.

Comment

It would be a more competitive fight than what we just saw. Pacquiao's speed and footwork alone makes it a different fight. Not to mention he is a southpaw and throws from odd angles

Comment

Spence hasn’t been in with anything close to manny. I think it would be a great fight to make. And I agree that his style is perfect for manny. Exciting fight to watch. Never seen Spence on his bicycle he’s always coming forward with a good defense. Manny out works him for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                Manny could give him problems for a few rounds. **If Spence gets him into an in close fight though it’s over for Manny.**

I say Spence wins that fight , but it won’t be a cakewalk.
                doesn't happen with pac unless u try and bull rush him. manny will throw spence off with his quick feet and hands.

manny won't just stand toe to toe with spence and let him wail away like mikey did.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Can;t hit what you can't reach. Spence showed he's very good at controlling distance. Pacquiao gets beat up.
                  Yep. He could just outbox him like Floyd did if he wanted to. It wouldn't be competitive.

Comment

Pac will do better than Mikey in some rounds but I just cant see it man. Manny will be 40+... Spence is a prime huge WW with skills.

No doubt Manny will catch him at times if ever they fought but at this stage... no

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      It would be a more competitive fight than what we just saw. Pacquiao's speed and footwork alone makes it a different fight. Not to mention he is a southpaw and throws from odd angles
                      I wonder how much more Manny would be relying on his straight left though. He can't shoot with the right hook because he does;t have the height or reach.

He might just turn sharpshooter with the straight left in the middle and flurry his way out whenever Spence gets close.

Comment

Working...
                      X